Nas22

From average unicum, to one of the best damage farmers in na.

Warning was posted, you decided to be a shitlord. Posting here is not a right, and you are expected to act in accordance with that. Keep your fucking shit trolling off this forum, or the next one's will just keep getting longer.

the mod went full hodor 

Since I think most people got the entire damage/wn8 farming idea wrong, I decided to do a write up on it. Most of the people here seem to think that the way to farm damage is by sitting in the back and sniping. You can do that, to some extent, but I doubt you will ever get over 4k doing that. You will have to rely on pubbies to spot, and as we all know, relying on pubbies IS BAD!!!!!!!!!! Being tactically aggressive is the key to farming damage. Getting early damage and spots are not only gonna help you do more damage, but also give you a greater change to win.

What I did:

1. Be tactically aggressive! But don't overextend! Always have an escape route to safely get out if something goes wrong. <-- Learn this to do this to some extent, and your wn8 grow a lot!
  2. Don't use a damage counter! You will yolo in and die if you don't have the damage you want.
  3. Learn the maps! You can do this by watching good players stream, I personally use to watch luci a lot.
  4. Learn how, and where to spot with minimal risk of you being caught out. Again, a great way to learn this is by watching good players.
  5. Play medium and heavy tanks! They have an extremely low expected damage, compared to what they are available to do, that can be surpassed with relative ease.
  6. Don't get mad! If you didn't have a great match damage wise, nothing good will come out of raging.     <--- I'm terrible at this!!!!!!!
  7. Learn your tank! Pick a tank you feel really comfortable in, and play the shit out of it! Learn the weak points of this tank, and learn to hide them. Find the good things about this tank, and learn to abuse the shit out of them!
  8. Weakspots! Learn where to shoot on every tank, not only where to pen, but also how to set that tank on fire, or ammo rack that tank. 
  9. Be consistent!
  10. Never listen to pubbies! If some pubbie is asking for help, and you see no way of helping him without taking too big of a risk, don't help! Don't try to be a hero!
  11. Conserve hp! Stop trading shots with a waffle or 183! Just stop!

I will keep adding more stuff as I remember everything, feel free to ask me if you have any questions.

Your grammar made my eyes bleed, but it's good read, so I fixed it for you. You could copy/paste it into your OP if you want Nas.

hmm, interesting, i also always go there (regardless of what i drive bottom or top tier, med heavy or td), however but many other good playes i know almost automatically good railway (with a med)

where you go with high tier meds on maps like Highway, or Himmelsdorf?

the typical ``med spots`` (field and hill) or do you go city or stay down?

On highway i go to the typical med spot, but on himmels i tend to go 2-3 line. Again i feel like down in the city, is where the battle is won!

Your grammar made my eyes bleed, but it's good read, so I fixed it for you. You could copy/paste it into your OP if you want Nas.

Thanks brah

Question Nas, what do you find gets more reliable DPG, Autoloaders or Straight DPM tanks?

Straight dpm tanks for sure! Alot can go wrong in autoloaders, when getting off a clip.

On highway i go to the typical med spot, but on himmels i tend to go 2-3 line. Again i feel like down in the city, is where the battle is won!

Thanks brah

seems we sort of play meds the same then, i always stay down in himmelsdorf (hill is just too random, sometimes no enemys, sometimes a bunch of high tier heavys)

what about ruinberg?  the church side is for me easy, i always go city, base can also be easy defended from this side. But the other side kinda sucks for meds, both city and field (in a platoon you can sort of rush field, but solo, especially if the enemy has some meds, i always tend to fail miserable at the field :( )

SNIP

1. Don't use a damage counter! You will yolo in and die if you don't have the damage you want.

I often fuck up rounds that could be great by looking too much at damage counter. Too little damage, I am too aggressive. "Too much" damage and I play lazy. It's funny how small thing like this can distract so much. I've tried to push my damage up and WN8 to 4k area, but I always seem to drop down to 3k+ after peaking a while. Perhaps some day!