TickleZePickle

Most flexible tier 10s?

Question

I think any of the good tier 10 mediums fit the role well.

Things needed for flexing and carrying:

• Speed: No way to cover fails all over the map without it.
  • Gun: A good gun (be it burst or dpm) is vital to make sure you put out the damage to carry.
  • A mix of: Armour; depression; camo; view range to help you get the advantage of either taking a hit or hitting first without being hit back.

E-50M, 140, 62a, Bat, Leo or the 50B fill these requirements best.

E 50 M
Can snipe and brawl, goes fast, has a good gun with good armor

STB-1 close second for rate of fire and gun depression

I hate soviet meds so I won't comment on them

T-62a

Sniper

Dpm

Armor if you can abuse terrain

Camo-scout

And mobility

It's more medium role but it can bully people who are bad@aim and be really difficult for even good players when using terrain correctly and making it hard for them to aim (moving/jerking)

Since you've already an E5, I would suggest the E-50 Ausf. M.

• Fast enough to get where it's needed.
  • Tough enough to survive there.
  • Dangerous enough to chew through enemies at an acceptable speed.
  • Flexible enough to not be restricted to a few select areas.

T-62a

Armor if you can abuse terrain

Pickle get a 140 instead. Can't abuse terrain when you can't aim over it. 

Can't hull down in the 140 though since that turret is shite 

Personally I think the best solo pubbing tanks have to be E50m , E100 and then the AMX 50B 

E-100 is pretty boss at just stomping things upfront , the E50 is just good at everything and the 50B is just awesome at exploiting gaps 

Let's not forget the batchat: Awesome mobility (and camo) and 2000 dmg in a few seconds. But it lacks in staying power...

Otherwise: E5 and E50M of course, even if the latter armor is good-ish.

And the T57, which is suprisingly bouncy and has a very short reload.  With the DPM it can snipe very well, too. And gun depression...

Just my opinion :)

Can't hull down in the 140 though since that turret is shite 

While it's not that great and I don't claim to be good in the thing, I at least know some things about it. Like, it has a gun, 2 tracks, and a machine gun on top.

Seriously though, the turret is now where as bad as people make it out to be and honestly I've found most pubbies don't shoot at it anyways. The turret anywhere but the roof is substantially thick enough to bounce most things. Not to mention it's a fucking flat pancake and can be used very well. You wouldn't think that -1 more degree gun depression helps, but it's slightly different than a tank with a larger turret. Having a pancake turret means your gun will level when your turret starts showing, and having that extra -1 means that you can play at slightly more of a slope which can be VERY useful.

Tl;dr I get what you're saying, if you take a shot it's going to go through unlike the 62A turret where it might bounce

But I'm just saying. I hull down in it, so does Dia, so do a lot of people and I have almost never had a problem with it. Like ever. In 500 battles.

Once I'm at my desktop I'm sending you a replay where my 62a beats two green tierX heavies head on in a gun depression fight.

Leopard 1 easy, op gun, mobility, camo, and view range is great for flexing. Only issue is armor, so don't get shot(camo, view range, and mobility best armor na).

Definitely T62A

Good accuracy stationary and on the move

Acceptable speed

Good brawler

2nd best horizontal hulldown capability in-game next the the IS7.

Also very good at vertical hulldown

Low silhouette, good camo.

Only bad thing i an think of, is that it can't really carry HE shells to counter Waffle due to low ammo storage.

E50M has good accuracy and the one of the highest shell velocity in-game and overall very good armor, but the weak turret does limit its options on some maps.

E100,

+ 2700 hp,

+ 750 alpha dmg,

+ side armor immuum for HEAT

+ only tank who can fight TDs head on (and win)

+ enough mobility to move around the map

- AP penetration is crappy, so it eats lots of HEAT

E100,

+ 2700 hp,

+ 750 alpha dmg,

+ side armor immuum for HEAT

+ only tank who can fight TDs head on (and win)

+ enough mobility to move around the map

- AP penetration is crappy, so it eats lots of HEAT

You forgot that it gets shit on whenever it enters Murovanka, Prokhorovka, Malinovka, or any map with a lot of open space with 2+ arties.

its a good platoon tank that can initiate engagement and has the best staying power in game but its far from flexible.

While it's not that great and I don't claim to be good in the thing, I at least know some things about it. Like, it has a gun, 2 tracks, and a machine gun on top.

Seriously though, the turret is now where as bad as people make it out to be and honestly I've found most pubbies don't shoot at it anyways. The turret anywhere but the roof is substantially thick enough to bounce most things. Not to mention it's a fucking flat pancake and can be used very well. You wouldn't think that -1 more degree gun depression helps, but it's slightly different than a tank with a larger turret. Having a pancake turret means your gun will level when your turret starts showing, and having that extra -1 means that you can play at slightly more of a slope which can be VERY useful.

Tl;dr I get what you're saying, if you take a shot it's going to go through unlike the 62A turret where it might bounce

But I'm just saying. I hull down in it, so does Dia, so do a lot of people and I have almost never had a problem with it. Like ever. In 500 battles.

The amount of times a 183 has Heshed me through the turret in the 140 is obscene , when your hull down and the only thing they can shoot at is the turret , they shoot it and it depressingly enough goes through 

Not saying it's a bad tank by any means , just saying that turret is shite  =D

When I think flexibility I think of a tank that can move with a fair amount of speed across the map and influence a flank. First one that comes to mind is the T57. When flexing you're more than likely coming into a situation with weak or already damaged tanks. With.a.Full drum.that tank can easily clean up one or more near dead tanks. Also the E50M with its decent damage and great accuracy along with ramming could also do this. I consider it a hybrid medium/heavy with great mobility.

I do not see soft or big slow tanks as being "flexible."

Can I ask what your definition of flexible is? Like, E5 flexible (can flex into multiple rolls), or Leo flexible (can flex into any position)?

From your OP, I'm assuming E5-esque. All you're missing is the E4 and 50M. The 215B is pretty flexible too, but since you already have the E5 it might be a waste of time to you.

Flexible as in the E5 being able to fufill multiple roles when needed.

then all tds except E4 and paper meds dont really count (ru meds have to little alpha dmg / stopping power imo)

which leaves E50m as the best choice (as others also said)

The main issue I have with TDs is the passive playstyle. Im a very aggressive player even in the jp2 or jgtig I put myself in the fight good or bad decision im getting to the point where mt avg dpg is reaching unicum in my new tanks. I play to win I cant stand camping.

No love for the m48?  It's inferior to the e50m, but should fill a similarly flexible role.

M48 is big and paper, you get caught in that thing and you're toast. Its flexible like the Leo is flexible, not like how the E5 is.

M48 is big and paper, you get caught in that thing and you're toast. Its flexible like the Leo is flexible, not like how the E5 is.

Not nearly as mobile... And feels 3 times larger... And taller... And fattererer...

OP; how about the Foch-155... It isn't as invincible as it once was, but I still see it getting up in people's faces for a boom-boom-booming good time.