Masterpupil2

Iz Civ V Sexy Time, Yes?

So as you all probably know considering the entire world has been tweeting about it, my computer dun fixed itself (a.k.a some 17-year-old came to my house to fix it for 80 bux) and I am ready to start making some friends again. So here is what I propose (You probably already know, 'cause dat title):

Civ V Multiplayer This Friday!

• Starting 8 PM EST time (Both Friday and Saturday night)
  • Will consist of 5-6 players, would go higher but I want a quick game
  • There can and will be comms
  • G&K and BNW preferred. It depends on the majority though.

Maybe Rules (tm?):

Shall we make it an all-victory-type game?

Set alliances?

How early can a war be?

Can you completely destroy a civ (a.k.a leave them one city unless they want to be kicked out?)

Post in the comments below if you want to participate. I want this to go on for at least 2-3 hours each night (Friday and Saturday) if possible. If the game is not finished by Saturday, then we might have to re-schedule for the next week, however, I have Spring Break coming up so I can stay up whenever.

EDIT:

Alright. That makes 4 people so far.

• Terra
  • Colonel
  • Myself

Three more spots left unless we want a bigger game. So far it looks like it's going to be G&K and BNW, sorry people who do not have both of them. :/

uraMQVP.jpg

I want to participate.

Edit: I can't make it =(

I'll participate, but only have G&K. No monies for BNW atm. I won't be able to use comms because I'm deaf.

I'm game, if its a BNW and G&K game.  Honestly, for me, BNW is just too good to play without - vanilla G&K doesn't do it for me anymore.

As for rules... I'd say all victory conditions except Time.  Time is lame, because its based on a stupid, nonsensical score system.  As for alliances... allow them, but start everyone off freeform.  War?  I don't like setting 'no rush' rules, honestly.  Thankfully, in Civ V, the defender has a huge advantage in early-game wars, so, there's that.  I'd say allow them.

My Steam name is Terrachova (or abcefur, it might show as), if you want to add me.  I'll definitely be on at least!  Or should be, depends.  If nothing comes up, I'm game, as long as it includes both expansions at least!

Alright. That makes 4 people so far.

• Terra
  • Colonel
  • Myself

Three more spots left unless we want a bigger game. So far it looks like it's going to be G&K and BNW, sorry people who do not have both of them. :/

I would be down but quick games are blew.

Your army is obsolete by the time it gets there.

Otherwise I might be down maybe I'll let you know. I have all expac.

We doing this on steam?

I would be down but quick games are blew.

Your army is obsolete by the time it gets there.

Otherwise I might be down maybe I'll let you know. I have all expac.

We doing this on steam?

I'm not really talking about a Renaissance-ending game, just a somewhat-quick game. It will be on Steam and you're welcome to join if you'd like. My Steam name is Rantsy Zants. If you add me just tell me who you are and I will give you a nickname so I remember.

le bump!

We still have four people participating. Contact me via PM or on here if you're interested. Also, will we be on TeamSpeak for this?

ALSO: If I find out even one person abuses the trading glitch, you will be kicked and I will give you a swirly.

Ah, shit. I'd join, but I only have G&K.

Count me in for Saturday if you guys are starting a new game.

I do believe kitteh TS have some extra channel at the bottom precisely for games like these.

Trading glitch? I've never played multiplayer Civ V, so I have no idea what you're talking aboot.

Trading glitch? I've never played multiplayer Civ V, so I have no idea what you're talking aboot.

Basically there's this MAJOR bug where someone can propose a trade deal to someone else and then accept it themselves. It's been like this for a while and it literally takes 5 seconds to do. So you can screw up an entire game by doing it.

Count me in for Saturday if you guys are starting a new game.

I do believe kitteh TS have some extra channel at the bottom precisely for games like these.

Hmmmm, I was hoping to continue our game Saturday, but if the spot isn't taken you can resume as the AI if you'd like, unless we somehow finish the game in one night lol

If you decide to drop BNW i'll join :v.  "ba'al the blender" on steam (wuz playing the gaemz and we decided to name ourselves after kitchen appliances)

I hope it doesn't work like this, but the game may be delayed. I am just about to go to the emergency room for something serious I guess. What sucks is that I have a lot of homework due tomorrow and my mom is the kind of person to make me go to school after being really sick, so that's a thing. I will have my phone with me to reply to any questions about the game.

Also, since so many people have only G&K, would the current players like to drop BNW? I hate to exclude people, but without BNW I feel annoyed with the game at some points. So I'll start a poll and anyone who wants to play that AT LEAST HAS G&K (God damn I'm too nice :P) can decide what expacs we use and don't use.

EDIT: Am I even able to make a poll? So damn tired I can barely think lel

I won't be able to play :( Someone may take my spot.

I won't be able to play :( Someone may take my spot.

That is fine. 

There are still three spots open people! Colonel and Terra, if you have anyone you'd like to add, let me know.

Have you decided to drop BNW yet? If you have I'd take a spot.

I told snoopy to post here but he's stupid and probably forgot how to hit the post button. I can drag him into the game and he can spam chat with his stupidity. 

I'll add him to the list then.

Have you decided to drop BNW yet? If you have I'd take a spot.

I was thinking about this, and instead I think once this game is over I'll start a new game with just G&K for the people that want to join. Sorry

I'm on steam, and I believe you added me, so message me there if the game is a go - with BNW and G&K of course.  Lacking BNW, I'm not all that interested I'm afraid... expansion is too good.  Those without it are REALLY missing out.