Sign in to follow this  
adamcobra1982

xof looking for raiders of all skill levels for clan wars need help building if anyone interested campaign recruiting

xof looking for raiders of all skill levels for clan wars need help building if anyone interested campaign recruiting looking for all skill levels we are all seasoned clan wars vets there are 5 of us now looking for arty players and mediums  all skill levels at least 1 10 maybe 8s and 9sfor campaign  come by ts  bam45.dyndns.org:9989

i was trying to be short and to the point sorry grammar nazis ill remove it since it offends u so much

Last time I checked proper grammar is a basic thing. Being lazy offends people.

i was trying to be short and to the point sorry grammar nazis ill remove it since it offends u so much

I nicely ignored your lack of punctuation and horrendous grammar, but since you are hellbent on defending the merits of portraying yourself like a moron you shouldn't be surprised when everybody treats you exactly like one.

Now, please stop shaming yourself further and get out while you still have some sense of self-respect.

I nicely ignored your lack of punctuation and horrendous grammar, but since you are hellbent on defending the merits of portraying yourself like a moron you shouldn't be surprised when everybody treats you exactly like one.

Now, please stop shaming yourself further and get out while you still have some sense of self-respect.

Don't be mean man, seriously.