rocketbrainsurgeon

Equipment Guide

Someone *coughcough* should make an updated video directly showing you the advantages of various gear.  IE, show us side by side the effect of vert, gld, vents, and combinations thereof driving around and firing.

Optiks ranked lower than GLD? Stab not getting 10/10?

These numbers make me sadpanda.jpg... although I suppose the numbers aren't really important

I think the rating has more to do with the ubiquity of the equipment as opposed to a direct comparison between them. For example 99% of tanks want a Rammer but 65% want Optics (made up % but you get my point).

I'd like to add that enhanced suspensions are very usefull for low scout tanks like the Pz 1c or the Luchs who active scout a lot ( or just run around for the lulz). The increased duration reduces the danger of being tracked or self-tracked which is basically the top most reason these vehicles die.

wasnt it 6 sec to activate binos and camo net????!

The hell if I know, who uses this shit anyways? (it really is 3 sec)

Anything other than VS/ram/GLD/vent/vision is trash.

I could basically summarize the guide in under 20 words

1. VStab when possible

2. Rammer when possible

3. Vent/GLD/Optic/Binoc (Choose 1)

There, we're done. 

This isn't worth a guide at all. It's six paragraphs of content and twelve of padding, with almost zero discussion into the big ones (vent vs GLD, bino vs optics).

1. VStab when possible

2. Rammer when possible

There, we're done. 

This isn't worth a guide at all.

While obviously not of value to you ( and me tbh) I've heared rumors some newbies recently discovered this forum as a means to improve. Maybe it's of value to them?

While obviously not of value to you ( and me tbh) I've heared rumors some newbies recently discovered this forum as a means to improve. Maybe it's of value to them?

So if it's supposed to be of value to new players, why are we making an article that any player could basically read off the game, while not offering a proper analysis.

Also, lol tiers 1-3 with equipment, is this a guide for seal clubbers?

We spend two-thirds of the guide discussing garbage, when instead we could simply have spent three times the content on the ones that matter. (An equipment guide I write would have the binocs vs optics section ALONE be longer than this article).

We wouldn't have a pinned thread specifically for equipment and crew choices if people didn't have problems figuring them out.

And yet that pinned thread offers more than this guide does. What the hell does any player care about cyclone filters and CO2 tanks? Discuss Rammer vs GLD, or VS vs GLD, or the benefits of vents, anything but boring listing.

People read RBS to see a well-discussed topic, not a listing of equipment data.

1. VStab when possible

2. Rammer when possible

There, we're done. 

This isn't worth a guide at all. It's six paragraphs of content and twelve of padding, with almost zero discussion into the big ones (vent vs GLD, bino vs optics).

Stop hating, its obviously worth it to some.  And just because I wrote something doesn't mean its definitive or exhaustive.

Sigh, additional grousers made a lot of difference before physics, some tanks could gain 5-10km/h speed climbing certain hills.

Since 8.0 it's just a full metric tonne (yeah literally) of dead weight, as if it was not enough to kill it, WG decided to "rebalance" the German line by nerfing their engine and compensating with terrain resistance. I don't even know why they left it gasping for life in this game.

Someone *coughcough* should make an updated video directly showing you the advantages of various gear.  IE, show us side by side the effect of vert, gld, vents, and combinations thereof driving around and firing.

I look forward to reading your content. Is it done yet?  :thumbup:

<--- Prime example. Recently got the M4 after I sold that M3 Lee. Is there a custom equipment configuration for the M4? I like to run with the 105mm.

Honestly? I do think you stay in tier 5 long enough to be worth spending one mil credits on equipment, but if you want an equipment list, I believe Rammer + GLD + Vents is the general consensus for the 105.

I disagree with binocs in tier 10. I am not the majority though, I prefer active play, constantly moving, finding new shots/spots/avoiding incoming satellite lasers. It's tougher, but the campy sit-n-snipe doesn't appeal to me. Even if I'm sniping I tend to move around the map a fair bit.Not saying it's wrong, just saying I don't like that.

Honestly? I do think you stay in tier 5 long enough to be worth spending one mil credits on equipment, but if you want an equipment list, I believe Rammer + GLD + Vents is the general consensus for the 105.

demounting is a pretty cool thing. get equipment, once done with the tier five pay 30 gold and move it to another tank ._.