ArrogantWorms

WarGaming Customer Service Improvement

I wonder, does this mean I only have 6 months to recover my campaign tanks before they vanish forever, or that I can only recover them once every 6 months?

:confused:

I can't even ask because RIP, JT locked both the discussion thread

yessss come back to me my valentine II! 

edit: nvm I sold it over 2 years ago, rip.

Come back to me my M3 Light LL!

It is a little buggy. Listed are the relevant premiums I have ragesold while drinking.

Lowe

T34

FCM

KV-5

JG 8,8

DickerMax

I can only get the KV-5 back, despite it being the first one that I sold, long ago. 

But still, it's a step in the right direction. 

Edit- Only vehicles that were special edition/no longer available have a once every 180 day return policy. Regular prems will probably still need a direct ticket to support. But then, this is new, and she did point out that they are working on it. 

It is a little buggy. Listed are the relevant premiums I have ragesold while drinking.

Lowe

T34

FCM

KV-5

JG 8,8

DickerMax

I can only get the KV-5 back, despite it being the first one that I sold, long ago. 

But still, it's a step in the right direction. 

That's because the only one you can't buy back under normal circumstances is the KV-5. Other premium tanks have a 3 day limit.

Slightly buggy? The only vehicle I was able to get back was the tetrarch which I sold well over a year ago.

I believe "premium" vehicles (as in ones in the shop) can only be bought back within 3 days, but special vehicles (ones not in the shop) can be restored once every 6 months, per vehicle

I wonder, does this mean I only have 6 months to recover my campaign tanks before they vanish forever, or that I can only recover them once every 6 months?

:confused:

I can't even ask because RIP, JT locked both the discussion thread

The special vehicles don't vanish, it's just once every six months. I'm just not sure if that's per vehicle or for all of them.

So i can sell my m60, buy a leo pta. And buy the m60 back within 6 months? 

Wait, wait ,wait ,wait, everyone stop.

You actually have to BUY back the tank with credits.

No free loan 4 u.

Shitty beta Sherman is so not worth 300k.

Receipt.
Date: 4/8/2014 5:04:22 PM
Credits were charged from your balance: 400,000
Vehicles added: Pz.Kpfw. B2 740 (f), Tetrarch

i am happy 

That's... that's exactly what a loan is. If you didn't have to buy them back, you'd be making infinite cash.

Just ignore my post I cannot actually read and thought I could get my shitty tanks back for free like WG used to do.

I sold the Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) when the French line came out and it's still available for me to buy back.  Can buy back the t1E6 too, and with the 9.0 buff it's getting might be worth it

So apparently I'm incapable of figuring out how this works. Do you sent in a support ticket on the website, is it in-game, or something else?

Nevermind, I figured out how to do it.

Dear teh_chris,

You have requested to recover Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f).

Welcome home, Micro Maus I rage sold after one game back when I first got it a couple of years ago.

I just tried out the service, and bought back my mini-Maus, which I sold because come on, who would play a tank more than 150 times, right? 

Receipt.
Date: 08/04/2014 11:33:25 PM
Credits were charged from your balance: 150,000
Vehicles added: Pz.Kpfw. 38H 735 (f) 

The transaction was instantaneous.