ArrogantWorms

WarGaming Customer Service Improvement

Slightly buggy? The only vehicle I was able to get back was the tetrarch which I sold well over a year ago.

you misinterpreted it. what it means is that you can only get premiums you sold that you can currently buy in the shop within 72 hours of selling. (3 days)

say I sold my FCM. I would have 3 days to recover it after I sold it before its gone and I have to spend another 12K gold on a new one.

but say you sold your Tetarch (as you did) you can get it back whenever you want, but if you sell it again you have to wait 6 months before you are allowed to recover it a second time. 

basically tanks you can currently buy ingame you can restore only within 3 days of selling, but tanks you cannot currently buy (including the KV-5 even though it comes into the shop like every month) you can get back whenever, but only once per 6 months.

I love this.  I sold my Tetrarch, T1E6, Light VIC, T7 Combat Car, and LTP back when I was still fairly new to the game for the credits, and I really regret doing that now.  I got the Tetrarch back last month as part of the month long mission.  For some reason only the T1E6 showed up for me, and I'm glad to have one of the tanks I sold back.  Though I would have preferred to get the LTP back.  That might be a bit difficult though as it seems you have to have played 1 game in the tank to be able to recover it, and it seems I never played the LTP.

that would make sense. WG cant really prove you had it unless you played a game with it. well, they probably can, but cant if you know what I mean. this system seems to be automated, like so much of WGs stuff. so if the automatic system doesn't see a game in said tank, it doesn't think you have ever owned it.

I would think it wouldn't be very hard for the automated system to check when the account was created, and see if it was created before each of those special tanks was awarded to everyone, and thus eligible to recover it.

I would think it wouldn't be very hard for the automated system to check when the account was created, and see if it was created before each of those special tanks was awarded to everyone, and thus eligible to recover it.

since when was WG known to think about that sort of thing?

The only special tank I sold was the t7 CC... no way in fuck do I want that thing back

It's getting a buff in 9.0

T7 CC

- maximum forward speed changed from 38,6 to 56 km/h

- maximum reverse speed changed from 16 to 20 km/h

- ammo carried from 1100 to 1350 rounds

- rate of fire from 450 to 550 RPM

- maximum firing range from 350 to 395 meters

- penetration from 22 to 27mm

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2014/03/13/t7-cc-and-mk-vic-9-0-changes/

I got rid of the Clown Car and Benny Hill Car. But, when I go into the site, it does not show them available to reclaim. I want to get them back and see if the Clown Car gets better with 9.0.

Got back the LTP that I sold to buy a camo net when I started.

Now to see if it is any good now.

Got back the LTP that I sold to buy a camo net when I started.

Now to see if it is any good now.

I think it's pretty good, and even a scrub like me can get a 63% w/r driving it.

Welp, got my M3 Light and Tetrach back. Pretty sure I sold them ages ago tho...

That might be a bit difficult though as it seems you have to have played 1 game in the tank to be able to recover it, and it seems I never played the LTP.

Ah.  That explains it.  I sold my T7 and Vic at the same time but could only recover my T7.  I don't believe I ever played the PoC Vic. 

At least the T7 is getting the better buffs.  Still probably won't play it but I sold it for the garage slot and I have plenty of them now.

So if I sold my Tetrarch about 2 and a half years ago before I even played 1 game in it, could I get it back?

Never mind, found out.

Edited by mereelskirata

you misinterpreted it. what it means is that you can only get premiums you sold that you can currently buy in the shop within 72 hours of selling. (3 days)

say I sold my FCM. I would have 3 days to recover it after I sold it before its gone and I have to spend another 12K gold on a new one.

but say you sold your Tetarch (as you did) you can get it back whenever you want, but if you sell it again you have to wait 6 months before you are allowed to recover it a second time. 

basically tanks you can currently buy ingame you can restore only within 3 days of selling, but tanks you cannot currently buy (including the KV-5 even though it comes into the shop like every month) you can get back whenever, but only once per 6 months.

that would make sense. WG cant really prove you had it unless you played a game with it. well, they probably can, but cant if you know what I mean. this system seems to be automated, like so much of WGs stuff. so if the automatic system doesn't see a game in said tank, it doesn't think you have ever owned it.

So if I'm getting this right, I should be able to recovery my JagdTiger 88 and my T7 CC. Yet I see neither in my recovery list, played games in both of them. Only tank I see is the T1E6 which I wouldn't waste time recovering anyways. This new tool is just giving me more ulcers.

So if I'm getting this right, I should be able to recovery my JagdTiger 88 and my T7 CC. Yet I see neither in my recovery list, played games in both of them. Only tank I see is the T1E6 which I wouldn't waste time recovering anyways. This new tool is just giving me more ulcers.

JT8.8 is a premium, only recoverable within the three day limit or whatever it was. I also think the T7 is being counted as a premium tank when it shouldn't.

JT8.8 is a premium, only recoverable within the three day limit or whatever it was. I also think the T7 is being counted as a premium tank when it shouldn't.

Gotcha, so basically in my particular situation, I'd still have to go thru the "Support ticket" route if I want my JagTiger 88 back.  :ohgod:  Vehicle Recovery tool my ***......

Thanks for the info.

You cant do support tickets anymore, this replaces that. Once those 3 days are up, you're screwed.

To be fair, you're not missing much with the JT88.

Ah.  That explains it.  I sold my T7 and Vic at the same time but could only recover my T7.  I don't believe I ever played the PoC Vic. 

At least the T7 is getting the better buffs.  Still probably won't play it but I sold it for the garage slot and I have plenty of them now.

This explains why I can't recover certain tanks. Oh well, too bad, so sad.

I think the T7 and VIc are bugged. They and the LTP never showed up in the equipment count in game. ie: Mouse over Vents 1 to see all tanks equiped. All 3 of those gift tanks never showed. But, people can recover the LTP? Maybe something is specifically wrong with the T7 and VIc.

You cant do support tickets anymore, this replaces that. Once those 3 days are up, you're screwed.

To be fair, you're not missing much with the JT88.

Oh, so can't even do that anymore? Way to go WG, great improvement. Bring out a new tool just to screw up the old one. 

Reason I wanted JT88 back is for crew training (currently in Ferdi and Tier 9 Waffle) which is why I wanted it back....now....well I feel the need to beat the snot out of a garden gnome