storedwall1

Oh No a New Baddie is Here

Greetings to all you interweb browsing apes who have opposable thumbs. I am here to introduce myself to your community of what appears to be a much more laid-back/more-skilled community (compared to the official world of tanks forum that is) that doesn't have all those ragers/statsdontmatter kinds of people who poast just to piss people off. I hope to become a respectable member of your community and maybe even improve my stats while I am here. Maybe one day I could even join a decent clan  :biglaugh: . Feel free to make fun of my name as I could care less about that (Xbox Live gave it to me and it just kinda stuck) and if anyone ever feels like lowering there win rate by tooning with me, I'm all for it.  ;) I'll also add a picture or something to this poast so it wasn't a complete waste of your time.post-11125-0-75474100-1397078635_thumb.j

If you like you can send me invites for a platoon, i will toon with yeah when im available

Welcome, or something along those lines.

Welcome I guess. Also I'm always up for a platoon when playing tanks!