Sign in to follow this  
25S

[LONER] Recruiting

EDIT: I AM NO LONGER A PART OF LONER, HOWEVER I LEAVE ON GOOD TERMS AND WILL KEEP THIS UP FOR INTERESTED FOLKS :D

LONER was started by Thundersleet for the purpose of having clan tags for the April mission. It has also become a place for those who wish to avoid being spammed with clan invites and PMs.

At 66 members, we have a wide range of skill within our playerbase - and complete lack thereof: 

http://wotcs.com/clan.php?wid=1000014724

There are no stat requirements to join. No meetings, no minimum activity requirements.

Any load and leavers, suspected bots, etc, will of course be kicked. Otherwise it's a free-for-all filled with friendless autists. 

TS: chi01.mainvoice.net:7206

PW: imaloner

Join if you want, leave whenever. If any questions, PM me on WoT forums, here, or in-game. Talk to ThunderSleet. ---> http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/user/thundersleet-2586656/

Applications will be approved without looking at your dark-red stats

http://worldoftanks.com/community/clans/1000014724-LONER/#wot&mt_order_by=member_since

loner_o_2283599.jpg

Loner now has a clan website #legit

Edited by 25S

And yes I am aware WoTlabs is probably the last place to find players interested in this clan, but eh.

I also use my authority as Recruiter for a crapclan to wardec Spartan96 for being a big meanie. 

I posted the WoTcs...

If you look, you'll see we are ~80% potato. 

Besides that, the whole reason behind the clan is to escape the demands of CW. 

So no, no CWs. 

I posted the WoTcs...

If you look, you'll see we are ~80% potato. 

Besides that, the whole reason behind the clan is to escape the demands of CW. 

So no, no CWs.

A shame; I'm rather taken by the notion of a team of loners who refuse to plan, call fights, or communicate with one another during battle doing CW.

A shame; I'm rather taken by the notion of a team of loners who refuse to plan, call fights, or communicate with one another during battle doing CW.

It actually would've been fun, but alas even organizing a 7/42 proved impossible. 

Turns out those who join a clan called Loner tend to be anti-social. :/