CanadianGuitar

FORGE just doesn't get it

I had a chap from the Iron Dildo Builders hop onto TS yesterday during our muster for the LandingZone.

Aparently he couldn't reach me ingame because i had him on ignore.

- Anyway, he proceeded to inform me how he "didn't want to make a big deal out of a situation that just happened in a pub battle with a member of RELIC", who was in the channel, along with about 25 others.

- I informed him that unless our guy was dropping "N Bombs" or other racial slurs, that RELIC members are not censored in their opinions, unless they're aimed at clans that we have a courtesy not to offend, (i gave examples of -G-, SIMP, PETCO clans etc...)

- One of our members pointed to situations where i myself am often being offensive ingame, and i pointed out how it is a miracle that i dodge the chatban bullet considering how much profanity and offense i cause on a daily basis whilst pubbing.

- Our visitor from the Taint Hammer Furnace then retorted heartily that "Yeah, who gives a fuck what people say in pub battles"...

Jesus-Picture-The-Serious-Face-Of-Christ

- His last request was for me to take him off of ignore so that he didnt' have to "Not" make a big deal out of it again in front of about a third of my division, so i obliged, only to find out that it was HE that had ME on ignore.

meghanSF.jpg

The End.

Forge guys seem to get bent out of shape over chat and map pinging.

Last week a forge member raged at me for "spam" when I was alerting our team to a td invisi-sniping.

About a month ago a guy from forge drove forward on cruise control while raging at me for "pinging the map and polluting chat while dead". I was trying to tell him about the camo'd rhoomba that had just killed me and that he was driving straight towards on cruise control whilst raging at me. It killed him and he gets even angrier asking why I didn't tell him that a rhoomba was lurking there..... Uh....I did.....

Just wow Forge. I guess they are that clueless. That being said, their community did harbor the two retards known as NiNe_ and 2RCHA, (name change to and_den). This is painful to watch.

Also, seems that THUGZ is just as clueless?

Just wow Forge. I guess they are that clueless. That being said, their community did harbor the two retards known as NiNe_ and 2RCHA, (name change to and_den). This is painful to watch.

Also, seems that THUGZ is just as clueless?

FGC as a whole are fucking retards.

I had issues with an alloy player, who I had TK'd somewhere in Feb.

I was in my STB, and this ALLOY guy in his WTE, gets lit, rams into me trying to get away while being focused to death, tracking me. Of course, I'm not lit, so I dont want to waste the rep kit. Arty then hits him, splashing me, leaving him at oneshot for HP, and me crippled. I called him a tool for ramming into me getting me artied, he ran his mouth, so I tk'd him. Proceeded to carry the match to victory while he mouthed off, won, and never thought of him again.

A week later, I run into him. He starts running his mouth, and not knowing who he was I asked him who the fuck he was, and what he was on about. He mentions that match, and runs his mouth all game, whatever.

March 28th, I ran into him again. Almost TWO MONTHS after the initial incident.

(Replay for lulz)

http://wotreplays.com/site/723766#ruinberg_on_fire-canadianguitar-stb-1

I had zero fucking clues who this guy was for the first few minutes...then it dawned on me...this tool from months ago...

Watch the replay as he goes off on me for being some Relic puppet (lel), and gets all twisted up while yoloing town in ruinberg with a WTE. Pissed, I sent the replay to his Commander, was told to expect an apology from him within 24 hours.

20 minutes later, I received this in my inbox:

Hello CanadianGuitar,

During our game today (3.27.14) I brought up an altercation between us and unknowingly I insulted not only your name, but your clan tags and Relic's name. I was wrong for doing this, I let my temper get the better of me when I should have been more professional about the matter. I admit that I was in the wrong about that and I should have kept my mouth shut.

I apologize for calling you a "Relic Troll." I had a previous discussion with an IOC deputy commander and he said that IOC_5 was created by Relic guys and that it was not part of IOC, clearly I misinterpreted this also. With the above statement however, I do not wish to bring any clans into this, and I realize that I was giving out a bad image of Alloy without meaning to, so I do apologize.  I realize that it was wrong of me to go to IOC and that I should have contacted IOC_5 directly.

Once again, I apologize for both my actions and my words.  Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Asystri

I have printed this out and framed this.

I was in my STB, and this ALLOY guy in his WTE, gets lit, rams into me trying to get away while being focused to death, tracking me. Of course, I'm not lit, so I dont want to waste the rep kit. Arty then hits him, splashing me, leaving him at oneshot for HP, and me crippled. I called him a tool for ramming into me getting me artied, he ran his mouth, so I tk'd him. Proceeded to carry the match to victory while he mouthed off, won, and never thought of him again.

A week later, I run into him. He starts running his mouth, and not knowing who he was I asked him who the fuck he was, and what he was on about. He mentions that match, and runs his mouth all game, whatever.

(Replay for lulz)

I had zero fucking clues who this guy was for the first few minutes...then it dawned on me...this tool from months ago...

Watch the replay as he goes off on me for being some Relic puppet (lel), and gets all twisted up while yoloing town in ruinberg with a WTE. Pissed, I sent the replay to his Commander, was told to expect an apology from him within 24 hours.

giphy.gif

(Replay for lulz)

I love this story.