rocketbrainsurgeon

6 Months - How Time Flies

Good luck with the future RBS!

And by the way, if your travels bring you to Cape Town, South Africa, send me a PM and we'll go for a drink or a meal or something, if you like (I understand that sometimes meeting people from the internet can be...weird, so I won't take no personally ;-)

My wife really wants to go to SA.  I'd love to get together when we're there.  Unsure when that'll be though as we don't have the itinerary set it stone yet.  PM me your email sometime.

Thank you RBS as well, you've also helped me grow as a content writer. I've been writing SEO copy for so long on such boring topics that I almost forgot producing content can be fun! Drop me a line if you swing through Charlotte, though it is not quite as exotic as South Africa :)

Awww, bummer. I just learned about this site a few months ago and had come to enjoy reading it in between matches. 

Awww, bummer. I just learned about this site a few months ago and had come to enjoy reading it in between matches. 

It's not going anywhere!  My first thought is to bankroll it as a small group of people import the articles.  I just don't know who that group is right now, and will figure that out at some point.

Quality stuff RBS!  I've always enjoyed the articles and the ensuing discussions as well.

Great site that I often read on daily. Awesome that it gave you such a unique learning experience.

Keep it coming.
:smallsmile:

Thank you for the time/effort you have put into it. Some of the articles on the site have been highly educational for me while most, if not all, have been entertaining to read. I even disabled adblocker for your site.

Hoping for bigger and better stuff in the future

sXhFVBy.gif

Thank you for hosting this site, RBS

My friends and I love to read the information that you and other people write for your website, and I love it as a way to make a little bit of money on the side

I hope your experience from writing, reviewing, and commentary helps you out in your future career(s)

I also hope the site keeps going as it is now, I try to spread the website around as much as I can and I hope it helps the revenue even a little bit

I've been an avid reader of the site since you started promoting here at WotLabs. Always quality content and stuff that makes me think critically about tanking while simultaneously challenging myself and letting myself off the hook. Great stuff, man. Thanks!

Lol, I feel used! So you made a business plan for a year, mission accomplished, let's carry on.

Shame on you.

But as the site is amazing and the content is great... well done Sir and all the best for the future!

o7

Good luck with the future and thank you for supporting my budget as a writing up student ;). If you're ever in Edinburgh hit me up and Ill take you to a good whisky bar.

Great job. Articles on your site were always of high quality and it was a pleasure to read them. Interestingly I enjoyed more those that were not about particular vehicles, but about meta game around. If you ever find yourself in Prague, let me know and I can invite you on a proper beer ;)

First off, I have been in many dirtball countries and you wouldn't believe where you can get wireless or even an internet café with quality hardware. I was in a café in Morocco with about 2.5 walls and %70 of a roof , the owner took AMEX with a Square and had better bandwidth than my DSL.

Travel on AMEX, its best for traveling and includes many things in fine print that most people don't read, like emergency health care and such. They used to have a translation service also, but have not used it in a while.

I want to go to SA also, my wife is Japanese so its a common destination. SEA is great, you just have to adapt to it.

SA is an amazing place, I grew up there. Too bad its being ruined by corruption and crime.

RBS, if you ever decide to visit New Zealand, be sure to pop into Christchurch and come for a beer or two. Allurai lives here too so you will get your money's worth =D

First off, I have been in many dirtball countries and you wouldn't believe where you can get wireless or even an internet café with quality hardware. I was in a café in Morocco with about 2.5 walls and %70 of a roof , the owner took AMEX with a Square and had better bandwidth than my DSL.

Travel on AMEX, its best for traveling and includes many things in fine print that most people don't read, like emergency health care and such. They used to have a translation service also, but have not used it in a while.

I want to go to SA also, my wife is Japanese so its a common destination. SEA is great, you just have to adapt to it.

Warning: that thing about AMEX does not really apply if you come to Australia - it used to, but has been steadily declining in acceptance. VISA and Mastercard are the main ones here.

SA is an amazing place, I grew up there. Too bad its being ruined by corruption and crime.

RBS, if you ever decide to visit New Zealand, be sure to pop into Christchurch and come for a beer or two. Allurai lives here too so you will get your money's worth =D

Christchurch is very nice, hope to get back there some day.