Never

Rating Inconsistencies After 9.0 Update

Hi, quick and dirty post because I'm both pissed off and very, very tired.

Wargaming can't keep their shit together. You can't expect them to provide you with a SINGLE piece of data that you can trust will be consistent forever. That's why the section of my code that checks which tanks you have has 5 contingency checks in case previous checks (ID, tank name, tank URL, etc...) fail.

But when Wargaming decides that everything I use to identify a tank will be changed, what the fuck are we supposed to do? Now my system thinks that people have brand new tanks with hundreds of battles played in a single day, because there is not ONE SINGLE FUCKING PIECE OF INFORMATION I can use to link the old tank with the new tank.

I'm trying to work on a fix as fast as possible, please bear with me.

1384758974701.jpg

Really Never, I'm surprised you weren't ahead on this.  I mean, is it too much to ask that you anticipate every stupid thing that WarGaming does and pre-code your site in advance to make sure that whatever bone headed thing they do will be automatically covered by your site?  My faith in your clairvoyant abilities is completely shattered.  It's obvious the fault is all yours.  Get back to work slacker.[/sarcasm]

Seriously dude, your efforts are really appreciated.  It amazes me the number of changes that happen with each update to this game that break the databases and require code updates for everyone who tries to track statistical information for this game.  We will all survive as you go through the process of trying to set things aright.

We can't pawsibly be expected to bear being without our rates for long, but this grizzly situation is WG's fault. It's like they're just putting in the bear minimum to do their updates, and they should be embearest. Their development team seems to have lost their bearings; we've been forced to grin and bear more bearly thought out updates than I can count, and my grin is fading as they become more and more unbearable. If they keep this up they're going to have some bearzerk customers bearing down on them.

We need to prebear ourselves for all of the huge changes planned in the next few patches.

FiKacbs.gif

as WG grows they keep hiring people that they dont really need. Those extra people need something to do so they screw up code.

Sergey we of need new way to anger pleyears.

Why does not one try new not working api system?

DA IS BEST IDEA.

I swear to god they have a file cabinet labeled: THIS IS BEST IDEA

In it are mostly unrecognizable scribbles as it's pretty hard to keep a steady hand when smoking that much crack, but that is probably where the 183, waifu, and arty came from. Knowing wg the new data system also came from it.

Was wondering why I had 2 tanks in my recent that aren't even in my garage anymore. Amazing I played over 100 games in 2 tanks I don't own yesterday....

I think my avatar sums it up nicely in this instance... (-:

We all have the utmost faith in Wargaming to fuck up a one tank parade.

Lots of players are complaining that several tanks are missing from there garage.

Lots of players are complaining that several tanks are missing from there garage.

As long as its just Karl I'm good with that!!!

i can't bear to see all these pictures without sharing mine own4-putin-riding-a-bear.jpg

but really. keep up the good work

We all have the utmost faith in Wargaming to fuck up a one tank parade.

Do they really even need one tank in a parade to screw things up?

"please bear with me" .....does a bear shit in the woods?

If a bear shits in the woods but there is nobeardy there to smell it does it stink?

2814l1j.jpg

Somebody played nearly 700 games on my account the other day in crappy tanks and took a dump on my stats.

Awesome...