rocketbrainsurgeon

Best Tier 10 Tanks

I'm a bit suprised the 183 is where it is and the E4 is where it is. E4 is average speed, average armor, all just for good firepower.

I still think the E4 is too high, it should be near the bottom of the statpadder division at best due to it being a worse E 100 copy

How the 430 ranks above niche but still decent mediums like the 121 and M48/M60 is a mystery to me

FV215b should be at least below the 268, the armor might be poor but the tank overall deserves more than near the bottom of the play4fun division

Aside from that though, the list looks pretty correct to me

I still think the E4 is too high, it should be near the bottom of the statpadder division at best due to it being a worse E 100 copy

How the 430 ranks above niche but still decent mediums like the 121 and M48/M60 is a mystery to me

FV215b should be at least below the 268, the armor might be poor but the tank overall deserves more than near the bottom of the play4fun division

Aside from that though, the list looks pretty correct to me

1) The list is sorted on the ability of tanks to win, an E-100 with less armor but faster fire rate and AP/APCR rounds that actually work is pretty damn good at winning

2) The 430 is a terrible T-62A/Obj 140, but even a terrible T-62A/Obj. 140 is far better than a 121 or M60

3) 215b is terrible

reading the section on the obj268 made me sad. ah, the glory days when this tank covered my baddie-ness without fail

I predict that this thread will keep being bumped to the point where it might as well be stickied.

I may have to try the STB-1 out on the test server. It sounds like a terrific tier 10 because of the DPM and gun depression. I've been fed up with the high tier Chinese mediums that have neither.

I may have to try the STB-1 out on the test server. It sounds like a terrific tier 10 because of the DPM and gun depression. I've been fed up with the high tier Chinese mediums that have neither.

Gun depression I agree, but no DPM? Even the tier 9 is pretty decent, and the 121 has 2750, which really isn't too bad. If you take into account the first shot advantage, it get's even better...

Gun depression I agree, but no DPM? Even the tier 9 is pretty decent, and the 121 has 2750, which really isn't too bad. If you take into account the first shot advantage, it get's even better...

I guess it's not the DPM that bothers me, it's the rate of fire. I think I have a reload time threshhold of about 10 seconds beyond which a tank gets frustrating. That reload window isn't good for my health!

the e5 is a bit high for a mostly obsolete tank, i would out just before the 121

I guess it's not the DPM that bothers me, it's the rate of fire. I think I have a reload time threshhold of about 10 seconds beyond which a tank gets frustrating. That reload window isn't good for my health!

Longer reload isn't bad.

It's just enough to disappear off enemy's minimap and then reappear to apply more high damage shot.

If T-62A...etc. wants to apply full dpm without being spotted, it will have to do it at where it won't be spotted.

the e5 is a bit high for a mostly obsolete tank, i would out just before the 121

Mostly obsolete? How? Amazing gun, good armor, good manuvability.

The list looks pretty good, think the e4 is too high up tho.

just to be clear is the best tank in each section on the top, bottom, or in no particular order?

Is it

PURPLE DIVISION
E-50M Best

T-62A

Object 140

Waff E-100 Worst

Or

PURPLE DIVISION
E-50M Worst

T-62A

Object 140

Waff E-100 Best

or

too close to call for anything in that Purple Division?