Garbad

They should install one of these on all pcs so every time they fire their waffle...

That last bitch tho. I bet she's arty driver. How fucking dumb you need to be to change your shirt at the same spot where you just got showered?!

That last bitch tho. I bet she's arty driver. How fucking dumb you need to be to change your shirt at the same spot where you just got showered?!

Because she hasn't got 6th sense so she didn't realize that she's been spotted?

oh wait...

Because she hasn't got 6th sense so she didn't realize that she's been spotted?

oh wait...

Being the size of a Maus, you always must assume you're spotted.

I live in DC and a few weeks ago we were driving back later that night. We witnessed a group of gals off of Mass ave (main road) making a little black miniskirt wall around one of their female friends so she could squat on the sidewalk. Think someone took a picture... ill see if i can get it.

I live in DC and a few weeks ago we were driving back later that night. We witnessed a group of gals off of Mass ave (main road) making a little black miniskirt wall around one of their female friends so she could squat on the sidewalk. Think someone took a picture... ill see if i can get it.

lol I remmber this guy i knew who lived downtown, and he said most mornings some homeless guy would take a shit right in front of his apt/townhouse i dont remember. He shouldof tried this.