Never

Streamer Partnership Program

I confirm FeelsPeenis is a quality streamer 

His voice makes Foscos chasity belt melt and his gameplay isnt cancerous chai orzanelling  as well as his attitude towards chat is praiseworthy :doge: 

How much do I owe you for those words?

:awyeah:

Figured I'd throw my name in the ring here. 

I don't average the required viewers, but pull in about 20-25 or close to 50 if no other big eu streamers are on.

I run more of a chilled out stream, focusing on viewer interaction as opposed to top notch gameplay.

My schedule shifts depending on work, meaning I might steam once one week and 5 times the next. I should mention I have a full time job, and don't stream for monetary rewards. I figured I play the game anyway, so if people actually enjoy watching it, I'm happy to share the content of my monitor.

As a final point I should add that I run a rather mature stream with the occasional swear words, and some excellent music. If you're only there for the fapcam, that's cool too.

Get this guy sponsored RIGHT NOW. Better streamer than half the potatoes already sponsored (both from a gameplay and an entertainment perspective).

I don't average the required viewers, but pull in about 20-25 or close to 50 if no other big eu streamers are on.

I run more of a chilled out stream, focusing on viewer interaction as opposed to top notch gameplay.

My schedule shifts depending on work, meaning I might steam once one week and 5 times the next. I should mention I have a full time job, and don't stream for monetary rewards. I figured I play the game anyway, so if people actually enjoy watching it, I'm happy to share the content of my monitor.

As a final point I should add that I run a rather mature stream with the occasional swear words, and some excellent music. If you're only there for the fapcam, that's cool too.

A grade "A" jabroni and a traitor faggot. Updooted anyway

On 12/10/2015 at 10:56 AM, weenis said:

Link to stream.

Usually end up platooning with weenis at 4 in the morning getting cancered by 3 arty every match, 2 minute games and xvm rushes. Brings cancer gameplay would r8 4/20

8 hours ago, IndependentWomyn said:

I too enjoy Weenis' stream.  If a green like Sir_Havoc can be a sponsored streamer I don't see why he cannot.

Man 2 whole NA's (you and shifty) watching. Didn't realise I'd made it big in the states.

Next step is Late Night with Jimmy Fallon I guess :kwim: