Worstpoaster_na

Going on a trip 2 yurop

What's all the hate with gypsys? All yuros hate them passionately and warn me of their ways, some even go to say hurler did nothing wrong killing the roma

Back off brah , it's our heritage

it's becuase they've been treated like shit for so long they hate everybody and do the most dispicable shit because we expect them to do that it's a pretty horrible cycle tbh , Mostly down to a lack of education because their kids are out begging every day will mean they'll never progress in society leading to more problems

Also the fact that they refuse to learn english and are generally shitty beggars who annoy you and rattle the coin cups at you and grope you to distract you from the little shits behind you going through your bags

England actually has some decent touristy places too. Birmingham is pretty much the only civilised city in the north of the country, you'll get your fair share of window licking cretins around London also. London/bath/exeter/Newquay/Torquay/Cornwall <- last 3 if you'd rather have our shitty beaches over the south of France but are all fairly decent places. Basically there's fuck all on your doorstep apart from London, the rest requires research, but there are definitely a few gems if you're willing to look for them.

France, Italy, Spain, Morocco, Bavaria, Sardinia, Corsica & Sicily would be a good base for planning your trip.

Also this trip isn't just 100% get high fuck yuro bitches rave hard.

Museums/historical shit is pretty up there for me. I've been told that the louvre is pretty overrated. Military museums that are good would be nice, but they all seem shitty other than the tank museum in the uk

Museums/historical shit is pretty up there for me. I've been told that the louvre is pretty overrated. Military museums that are good would be nice, but they all seem shitty other than the tank museum in the uk

Worst, I'll give you 10k gold for any 8/10 euro bitch that gets a photo with you, let alone fucks you.

I assume you're googling the shit out of good places to visit in these countries right now?

Also the fact that they refuse to learn english and are generally shitty beggars who annoy you and rattle the coin cups at you and grope you to distract you from the little shits behind you going through your bags

Returning from Macedonia to Croatia via a train with my gf and friends. We were the only whities on the train, rest gypsys. During night, riding trough serbia, we were sleeping (yes, i know, dumb thing to do) with only us in train compartment. The door was broken but we closed it somehow, we pulled all the seats so the entire compartment was a big bed, there was no way to enter without steping on us sleeping inside. In the morning, upon ariving to Belgrade (there we transfered to a train for Zagreb) we found my gf handbag on the flor and thought it just fell down during the night... oh boy were we suprised when we wanted to pay our coffie... we were striped clean of all money we had left. How did they do it? well, the gypsy kids were small enough to crawl under the seats all the way to the far side of compartment and snatch the bag 2cm from our heads... when we realised it was already to late...

Train travel = RIP

Train travel = best

So much room for activities and drinking and smoking. Im only 183cm but i cant ride in busses for longer than 3 hours, cars are ok, but expensive if less than 3 passangers also a responsibility, plane is expensive. Train is cheap, comfortable, and i can get shitfaced without anyone making a problem out of it.

The rijksmuseum in amsterdam just finished a 10 year long renovation and should be one of the best around now featuring a lot of old masters. And as you're starting in the netherlands anyway it might be worth your consideration

Indeed planning to use trains as primary source of transportation, supposedly yuro trains are second only to japan.

I've traveled on 5 yuan trains in china, so even the most gypsy laden trains can't be that bad

Already have 2 1v1 nas in belgium

Can I come watch?  :biglaugh:

sober up in Belgium for a few days

LOL

Well, the Louvre is terrible waiting time just to get in and I found it rather boring when I went there.

If you're interested in some WW history, you might want to come to flanders (also good beers) and maybe go from the coast line (Nieuwpoort, Diksmuide (trenches, and a monument with general info about the WWs but it's not displayed as in your avg museum) to france which is about 20kms further. In the north west of france you'll find WW sites as well.

And yes, generally traveling in western europe is going to be expensive, but you won't have as much gypsy problems as in the east.

Also, if you're still in 'yurop' near the end of august, you can take part in the 'Vierdaagse van de Yser' (belgium).

It's basically 4days of walking through flanders, past historical sites (from WWII mostly) and on the 4th day you end in Ypres.

You can choose between 16 or 34km walks each day and there are always people from all over the world that take part (also military). I've got some good memories of this as when I was in primary school and used to walk  along 30kms with those big guys in uniforms...

Going 2 fly into Netherlands to meet a highschool friend, go 2 tmrw land, sober up in Belgium for a few days and literally anywhere in Europe a canadian passport can let me go is fine. (No solid plan after that, just wander around Europe backpacking I guess)

>Avoid Switzerland unless you're made out of money

>Germany is boring as fuck (Munich > Berlin by a long way, but seeing brandenburg gate and reichstag is p.cool)

>Only stayed in Brussels for a night, doesn't seem like an interesting city

>Paris is overrated as a city, but worth the first trip (somewhat $$$, on par with Rome)

>Louvre is overrated but still worth going for, like most of the city. When I went there last year there wasn't a line at all, just a lot of people inside at all times

>*goes for most big tourist cities, consider getting a city pass if you're staying for more than a few days. Aka the paris pass gets you priority entry into everything (basically no line even at the L'arc de triomphe). And it covers the subway transportation for a couple of days I think. Overall quite worth the purchase, you can get it when you arrive, tourists information offices are everywhere.

>Italy is p.cool

>Rome city pass is a meh deal but gets you fast queues

>Spain is where it's at

>Prague is fucking cool

Book hotels/hostels early

Never been but always wanted to go my cousin lived in Germany on the Swiss austrian Border for 3 years and loved it.

He said if you go get one of those wallet/passport cases you can wear around your neck under your clothes as there are lots of pickpockets.

He liked Germany and Northern Italy, but loved Slovakia he brought back some great pics of that church there which was like a big cookoo clock but was all skeletons instead of birds( forget the city ).  he said it was really inexpensive there compared to ther European countries.

France while beautiful, was not as fun as the Locals tend to be very intolerant of Americans and people who don't speak french even though many speak English

Fuck those cases imo. just make sure you pack you wallet light with 1 debit/credit card, some cash for the day, and some sort of ID (preferably not passport). Choose a light wallet so it doesn't bulge, and if you're extra careful wrap some rubber bands around the wallet to make them harder to remove. Don't put it in your back pockets

I highly disagree with the France statement. People are very nice if you are willing to put some effort into communicating, as far as smile, and saying Bonjour and Parlez-Vous Anglais. They don't like Americans because most american tourists speak english straight up and are demanding without respecting their culture.

Every country you visit, make sure to read up on etiquette and basic phrases.

Plus make sure your phone works properly. I bought a different SIM card for every country I went to.

http://www.eurail.com/eurail-passes

Look into this if you're planning to get around by train. It's somewhat worth it

Zrce beach, Croatia, on island Pag.

Big sausage party with 10:1 guy:girl ratio. If you usually dont like clubs, club sluts and taned duschebags in huge quantities i wouldnt recomend going there. It would be a waste to come to croatia and spend time on Zrce. Its like going to spain for Ibiza only. Go there for one night, like safari, see the club rats in wilderness.

If you are also planning a side route that doesn't involve big, crowded cities and also enjoy trekking/hiking/sightseeing or nature overall, I would highly suggest to include in your itinerary these two amazing roads in Romania that step across the Carpathian mountains, unequalled by anything else of this type in Europe.

The first one, the Transalpina connects Novaci in the south to Sebes in the north while crossing a nice mountain resort, named Ranca. Upon reaching the top you can find shepherds cooking food for passers by, and trust me, nothing beats the taste of a stew cooked by the locals there on wood fire at 2000m altitude.

From Sebes, there's a 50km road through Romania's picturesque areas to Sibiu, the starting point for the second road, and the most impressive one also. It's called the Transfagarasan and it connects Sibiu in the north to Pitesti in the south. From Pitesti there's a 100km highway to Bucharest, the capital city of Romania, point from which you can get connections to anywhere in Europe. While crossing the Transfagarasan I would highly recommend you to get accommodation for one night at Balea Lake, situated halfway up the road, at the very peak of the mountain. Being an ent myself I can't but suggest you to spark a tree up there and watch how the chills get ahold of you.

If there's anything I can help you with don't hesitate to contact me.

Oh, almost forgot, gypsies don't really like heights so I can assure you you won't find any there.

Come to Italy for the food, stay for the museums and lots of beautiful old stuff (though not much about WWII)

If you're interested in military stuff of any era there's plenty of medieval castles all over the place

If you don't want to move around a lot, Tuscany has everything (food, art, history, nature, sea...) it's also not too far from Rome, but trains are meh-to-garbage there...

South is cheaper, closer to stereotypical italian and arguably more beatiful

North is somewhat more similar to rest of western europe, I guess you'd "have to" go to Venice but that's expensive.

Going 2 fly into Netherlands to meet a highschool friend, go 2 tmrw land, sober up in Belgium for a few days and literally anywhere in Europe a canadian passport can let me go is fine. (No solid plan after that, just wander around Europe backpacking I guess)

Ha! Good luck with that.

Weed use is tolerated here, and Dutch beer is pisswater compared to Belgium beers (8 degrees of alcohol on average, stay away from Jupiler, Maes Pils, Stella Artois, or any other crap beer unless you are dancing at a club).

Visit Gent, hidden gem of Europe. Drop a line.

>Only stayed in Brussels for a night, doesn't seem like an interesting city

Plus make sure your phone works properly. I bought a different SIM card for every country I went to.

http://www.eurail.com/eurail-passes

Look into this if you're planning to get around by train. It's somewhat worth it

Brussels is a bi-polar city. It's both the dirtiest as well as the most green capital you will have set foot in.

There are very interesting buildings, musea, bars and clubs here, but all are incredibly well hidden behind a wall of grey, wet squalor.

And yes, have 3 or 4G on your phone or suffer.