A_Hardy_Buck

[Resource] How many battles until your target WN8

Wait, really? I know I'm bad but not possible for me to ever be green even? Is it possible that this thing is right?  :sad:

Capturewn8.jpg

edit: Is this thing just assuming that every game I play from now one will be a 1040 wn8 game? Then I get it, but it's kind of bogus if it discounts the possibility of any improvement.

edit2: The formula used (I think, not unicum at reading html source): Battles Needed = (battle count*(target wn8-current wn8)/(recent wn8-target wn8)

That moment where it would take less effort to make a new rating from scratch than play the game.

Kind of, yeah. 

But it seems that the formula assumes that overall WN8 and recent WN8 will stay constant (not bloody likely).

I kept going until I got an "achievable" number, and it said it would take me 2469 games to get to a 900WN8.

2469 game challenge, anyone?  :tongue:

ChroTal's skill progress calculator

Total battles:

WN8: 15906

60 day WN8:1418

Target WN8: 1154

Reported for trying to reach WN 1600 (Very Good)... Baddie

well fuck a duck

Wait, really? I know I'm bad but not possible for me to ever be green even? Is it possible that this thing is right?  :sad:

Capturewn8.jpg

edit: Is this thing just assuming that every game I play from now one will be a 1040 wn8 game? Then I get it, but it's kind of bogus if it discounts the possibility of any improvement.

edit2: The formula used (I think, not unicum at reading html source): Battles Needed = (battle count*(target wn8-current wn8)/(recent wn8-target wn8)

Well you put down what you think your average Wn for the next X amount of battles will be , ofc it's not an exact figure , it's rough

So, this thing pretty much says no unicum for me ever... RIP. Time for new games.

31497 games to reach WN 2350 (Unicum)

302872 games to reach WN 2900 (Super Unicum)

GG was close rip me †

Edit: 1655 games to reach WN 1250 (Good) Still a bit before people who haven't seem me before consider me somewhat of a threat. xD

And ruin your XVM camo? You gotta OWN that shit, man! :D

This just tells me I will have my XVM camo for a looooooooooong time.

Brb rerolling lel. Kappa

At my current performance level, it will take me ~12,5k battles to reach 1k avg xp.
Think I'll have to play some tier 8-9 or scouts now...

Hey Phooca Hardy, thanks for posting this here, it is not even done yet ;-)

Was planning to add WR calc as well as other usefull stuff.