rocketbrainsurgeon

Unicum Diaries: Choose Your Battles by sr360

Since mistakes are countable, shouldn't the conclusion be: 'Make fewer mistakes'? 

Yes, it's a dumb grammar nazi flame, but 'less' implies that errors float in an infinite sea of possibility, when in fact they are discrete decisions. 

It is unfortunate that the replay is from 8.11. Maybe some kind soul could convert it to a video so that it can be hosted alongside the discussion, since some of the nuance of positioning and relocation is lost with text/pics only.

It is unfortunate that the replay is from 8.11. Maybe some kind soul could convert it to a video so that it can be hosted alongside the discussion, since some of the nuance of positioning and relocation is lost with text/pics only.

I will give a $15 gold package to anyone who can record this and a few other 8.11 replays for me.

I have a copy of the 8.10 test server that I did not remove yet. I think most of the 8.11 replays should work on that, except for windstorm, for obvious reasons. I'll try one.

Edit;

It works fine. I also have the 8.11 zip file with all of the client in there. If you install that stuff and turn off your internet, you should be able to only get the 8.11 stuff.

Great article and read! Would like to see more of these. Videos and streams are good but you get a little more insight when someone reviews and writes about a battle and the screen shots show us good spots on the map to play from (or to avoid) for that particular tanks strengths.

Great article. I always find this type of play-by-play analysis to generate more applicable learnings than a conceptual "play better/flex more/be more aware" kind of post.

Also, this makes me want to play the 4202 line even more. I'm torn between wanting to play lines that appeal to me (mediums with good turret armor and gun depression) and wanting to first get all the CW staples :(