Nimrodor

VILINs days are numbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB9uUwcw1GM

I could have edited out the gold code and a bunch of other errors, but I'm too lazy.

Besides, all the gold I've been told is hidden within the IOC treasury should cover my loss.

Being the bottom on the xp charts on an IOC team is a new low. I blame Tedster.

I have sat here for 30 minutes after watching that, just sitting in stunned silence.  I don't even know what to say.

I guess I'll spew thoughts as I had them:

1. Was confused at your blue recent stats, thinking: IOC is actually getting recent blues to join?  Since when?  How is that even possible?
  2. I then assumed OP was IOC leader and this was some reverse psychology video
  3. Then I heard the dialog and immediately knew that no member of IOC could use reverse psychology, much less record a video and post it
  4. Skipped forward to the battle to confirm: yes, this is Issac-Oprah-Charlie, roger sir

The dialog after the battle is fascinating in its' own right.  Reminds me of Idiocracy.

• "We can't defend the LZ because we moved off of it."
  • "But it's ours.  Let's defend it."
  • "We moved off of it.  We are no longer there.  We can't defend it."
  • "But it's our land.  Let's defend."
  • "We are not there."
  • "Why aren't we there?"
  • "We didn't wait to put down a headquarters.  You have to put down a headquarters for more chips."

That's when I just fucking lost it.  Their master plan was that VILIN was involved with 4 fights in one night and they hoped couldn't field multiple teams.  Nevermind that this thinking is all terribly wrong, as 4 fights in one night isn't taxing for any landholding clan and 2/4 of them were probably riot protection/land swaps/offsets/whatever and they most certainly weren't all at the same time.  The stunning part is that instead of putting down an HQ and collecting gold/points every day, they thought it would be best to pray that their opponent who has been holding land nightly for 2 years just forgot how clan wars works and they couldn't field a team.

Ignorance I can accept.  This is deliberate and practiced stupidity.  It's performance art in World of Tanks.

The fact that Villain lost a tank first makes me sad.

Disney-Land-WTF.jpg

The fact that lone tank stalled their entire advance and took minutes to kill made me lol.  His death was a worthy one for that reason alone.

The fact that lone tank stalled their entire advance and took minutes to kill made me lol.  His death was a worthy one for that reason alone.

We didn't even pay attention to which side we were on ...and we found ourselves on the East instead of the West side.

I went "Fuck it, I'm going to try this other spot!"

30s later:  "Damnit!  My tank is larger than this rock!  AHHHHH!!!....wait...are they even trying to hit me?"

The real question is how did IOC get on the map in the first place?

The best players were yellow + a single green but the vast majority was orange or red. They didn't have strategy that went beyond "let's use heavies" and the caller didn't give any orders after the initial deployments. They noticed they were getting wrecked by arty but still stayed completely in the open ...

Again, how the fuck did these guys on the map?

The real question is how did IOC get on the map in the first place?

The best players were yellow + a single green but the vast majority was orange or red. They didn't have strategy that went beyond "let's use heavies" and the caller didn't give any orders after the initial deployments. They noticed they were getting wrecked by arty but still stayed completely in the open ...

Again, how the fuck did these guys on the map?

Pretty much any clan with a full team of TX got land during the intial 'Event Map' landings and plenty that didn't have a full team of TXs won with techs. 

Also someone needs to give Nimroder gold or women or something for his troubles.