ATTENTION:

I would like to say hello on behalf of the 2spky klan. we are trying to provide help to any newbies in this game.

Unlike on the lame wot forums (worst place NA) here we feel people will actually understand that gold spamming isnt the reason you lost, its because you are a baddie. People will probably assume am spam because of account name, however, not total idiot and do understand game mechanics.

the following is proof:

-kv1s not op, you have 15 seconds

-hellcat not op, no armor

-waffle not op, shoot turret

-sidescraping trolls all noobs

-t95/110e3 is not impossipen even from front

-who doesnt love to see the side of an e100

-brawling in french heavies dumb

-baddies spam minimap

-platoons win pubs (unless hetzer and pz 38na platoons, who doesnt love those)

so before you ban me maybe understand I want to be real in a place that doesnt blow as hard as the wot forums. (why do you think we ruin them in the first place, plus it gave neverwish advertising for this place)

-kv1s not op, you have 15 seconds Good luck chasing me around the corner after I shoot and run into 3 of my other tanks

-hellcat not op, no armor Good luck seeing me in the first place

-waffle not op, shoot turret Cool, you shot my turret, and I just clipped your whole HP

-sidescraping trolls all noobs Ok?

-t95/110e3 is not impossipen even from front True

-who doesnt love to see the side of an e100 HEAT spammers?

-brawling in french heavies dumb Uhh... I guess I've been playing my 50 100 wrong this whole time

-baddies spam minimap Oh you're going valley on Lakeville? Expect me to spam click the valley about 96235463 times

-platoons win pubs (unless hetzer and pz 38na platoons, who doesnt love those) Unless your individual WR is below 50 then you're just hurting your team

I'm being very sincere. I have tier 10s and ok knowledge of the game, swear to god I am looking for better people to play with than relatives and scrubs.

Most people don't know the game as well as they think they do, me included. Your list clearly shows that. Just chill and read up some of the stickies for now.

I'm being very sincere. I have tier 10s and ok knowledge of the game, swear to god I am looking for better people to play with than relatives and scrubs.

Forgive me if I doubt your sincerity, considering your history of being a major sperglord in CR/D and hated by everybody.

Nevertheless, start by reading the guides and maybe you can redeem yourself with gudpoasting.

You are missing the point. YOURE THE ONE WHO REKTED WOT FORUMS. YOURE THE ONE WHO REKTED CR/D ( but not as bad as assassin_18). You keep trolling on the wot forums. Even after you been permabanned, you created alt account just to sperm the shit out of wot forums. 

OP no one is going to trust you on this forum after what you did last time.

ELLO CUNTS. MAI NAYME IS LUNA. I'M AN AUSI FILM MAKAE. T'DAY WE FOLLOW A CR/D TRELL.

Repotted 4 spooky scaree skeletans

U didn't say there wuld be skare

3spooky5me

Oh lookerino, a trollerino, banerino plserino.

KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA

So I went to this starbucks around the corner, and while I was texting on my iPhone and taking pictures of everything, they got my order wrong. Like. How. I am so done. I just can't even. As you can tell by my tumblr feed of 300+ posts in one day Starbucks should obviously be shut down.

ok

Wow much first post

Many qualities 

Such neg rep

I thought I did an ok job of summarizing all his posts.

RhzVyJv.gif

You are missing the point. YOURE THE ONE WHO REKTED WOT FORUMS. YOURE THE ONE WHO REKTED CR/D ( but not as bad as assassin_18). You keep trolling on the wot forums. Even after you been permabanned, you created alt account just to sperm the shit out of wot forums. 

Meh, at this point he pretty much has a collar around his neck. Any stupid crap he decides to post will be shot down before it appears, so there's no harm in giving him a chance.

Maybe not but time will only tell you I guess. If I wanted to troll wouldn't I just make an alt and hit up the wot forums? Posting here is right now the equivalent of trolling myself.

This post would be implying WoT forums wasn't already rekt. Also arguably CR/D was/is already rekt.

This post would be implying WoT forums wasn't already rekt. Also arguably CR/D was/is already rekt.

Where did you get that idea?? Wotlabs isn't, but if you keep bad posting like you did with 1 vs 1's it might as well be. 

Where did you get that idea?? Wotlabs isn't, but if you keep bad posting like you did with 1 vs 1's it might as well be. 

U wot m8?

1v1 me u skreb

I free xp IS-4 just4 1v1's.

1v1's tru skill m8.

CR/D doesn't seem to be very constructive. Also http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php?/topic/353625-in-memory-of-crd/

As for Wotlabs posting I'm not posting more 1v1s. And if I think something that I'm going to post is stupid I'll most likely check with ingame wotlabs channel to see the reaction.

You probably have those idiots on the EU server also, only the chance you run into them is much smaller because they don't know English to begin with

Probably. I have long held that stupidity isnt limited to race, color, sex, or favorite type of food.

Unless your from New Zealand. They are all just lost. 

I'm lost?

Pity save me.

We can be lost together.