Sign in to follow this  
Dabba

Experienced CW player Looking for new home. ~1800 Recent WN8

That's a pretty good list there hallo, although I believe Foxey has recently bumped it's requirements up. 

With that being said, NUGGS is pretty solid (used to be known as GSKUL), they're laid back but hold land. JIMBO is more of a raiding clan although it seems they've been holding land longer.

Looking into the RDDT clans can never hurt, they've got so many there has to be a clan where you'd get what you're looking for.

JIMBO, FOXEY, BUNEH, NUGGS, TL_DR, PUPEH, IOC_5(if youre lucky)

EDIT: REL-A although I havent seen them hold land...

They are mainly used to clear landing zones and riots

They might hop on one of the maps now that the events up though.. 

I def classify aux over TL-DR, Nuggs and buneh though

Foxey is a good clan. We went head to head with them a few times when KOOL was at it's peak and it was also very close and pleasant battles. CW is very nice but a CW clan in which I can learn from is even better.

I was looking into IOC_5, as I heard they were looking to gear up for CW, but I never see them on the WoTlabs TS.

I've had recommendations for the Petco group and Relic. I did forget that Gskull was now nuggs, I've seen them around for a long time..

They are mainly used to clear landing zones and riots

They might hop on one of the maps now that the events up though.. 

I def classify aux over TL-DR, Nuggs and buneh though

Please, during the 2nd Campaign, Aux was hopping all over the map and stop when 2nd Campaign was over. 

I didnt say foxey

Yes you did...

JIMBO, FOXEY, BUNEH, NUGGS, TL_DR, PUPEH, IOC_5(if youre lucky)

EDIT: REL-A although I havent seen them hold land...

At any rate, FOXEY recently upped our requirements but PUPEH or BUNEH could be fits.

Haha. I feel like I'm not quite there yet as far as my stats. Don't know how to get better, and I grind solo a lot. Im not going to pad with my t54 :P

padding wont get you anywhere. I would recommend PUPEH until you get your stats up then you can move up in the PETCO families + you can platoon with other PETCO members

padding wont get you anywhere. I would recommend PUPEH until you get your stats up then you can move up in the PETCO families + you can platoon with other PETCO members

Honestly, I'm looking for a clan where I can be at least on the bottom half of the clan as far as recent WN8 so I have room to grow and move up. It's tough because I seem to be in the awkward middle area. You know, the puberty of tank skills. And I didnt mean actual padding. This chi-ri is fun but it's killing me.

WN8 doesn't determine a clan's fighting strength. Calling, attendance, and teamwork does. Look at BUNEH, they hold land yet are not the greatest thing WN8 wise. If you truly want to move up in the ladder you got to keep working at it. BUNEH just maybe is your port o' call.

Let me throw in a vote for Buneh.

Friendly group 22 hours out of the day, then morph into the Monty Python rabbit of fame for clan wars.  Good training rooms and I've learned a LOT about clan wars just from being around.

You may be in the top half by WN, but that doesn't mean as much for CW battles. You have to prove you can follow directions and react when the time comes.

As a bonus, we're in the PETCO teamspeak.  (Well, maybe not a bonus so much as a reason for seeking therapy)  Anyway, so you have plenty of guys from Pupeh, Foxey, Badgr, and the kitties on line.  You can sometimes get in a platoon with them.