iriscaddis

casual player needs clan..

I have a recent wn8 of mid 800's...I am inconsistent, sometimes I play great, but I also do stupid things.....I have a headset, but don't know how to use it yet...TeamSpeak is what my wifey is gonna' show me how to use....I have tier 4 thru 7 American and Russian heavies and tds...I like to play and do well, but am not devastated if I don't...I do not call people names and do not appreciate the ignorance of the people that do, after all it is just a game. I am 42 years old and play almost every night after work for an hour or two..that is 10 PM eastern time or close to that.....

I also have a few while I play....my win rate is 51.25%....I take the game serious enough not to suicide or lose on purpose...I WANT TO WIN!!!!

I take direction well, and am willing to learn!!!  Just looking to platoon up while I play with like minded tankers!!!! I have a couple of players I play with, they are not in a clan, but do not play much anymore......

Thanks for any help!!

If you need me for clan wars, I have a full time job and a child, so I am not reliable enough, just looking for a casual clan....

I have a recent wn8 of mid 800's...I am inconsistent, sometimes I play great, but I also do stupid things.....I have a headset, but don't know how to use it yet...TeamSpeak is what my wifey is gonna' show me how to use....I have tier 4 thru 7 American and Russian heavies and tds...I like to play and do well, but am not devastated if I don't...I do not call people names and do not appreciate the ignorance of the people that do, after all it is just a game. I am 42 years old and play almost every night after work for an hour or two..that is 10 PM eastern time or close to that.....

I also have a few while I play....my win rate is 51.25%....I take the game serious enough not to suicide or lose on purpose...I WANT TO WIN!!!!

I take direction well, and am willing to learn!!!  Just looking to platoon up while I play with like minded tankers!!!! I have a couple of players I play with, they are not in a clan, but do not play much anymore......

Thanks for any help!!

If you need me for clan wars, I have a full time job and a child, so I am not reliable enough, just looking for a casual clan....

Iris you can look at DHO.  Plenty of help learning and the only requirements are that you're a dad and you have an account on the site.  

Very focused on platooning with a decent amount of help available for reds/yellows who want to get better.  The guys who find time even with kids to be more serious than that tend to feed into better known subs.  There are DHO guys who have dropped the tags to move up in the clan world but still hang out on our website. 

There are opportunities for CW and other end-game stuff but it's most just for S&Gs.  The idea of being required to schedule pixel tanks into most of our lives tends to be a little comical.

http://www.dadshideout.com

Thanks for any help!!

Hey, your welcome to join ISERB

If you do, you get a complimentary troll emblem on every tank :)

I was about to say KIMBO, but TOON would be more likely for you although they don't use TS.

Please don't recommend TOON to anyone. We don't need more forum sperglords.

M-I-T would be a good spot for you.  Our main focus in the Minion Consortium (M-I-T and M--M) is to help you be a better player.  

http://m--m.enjin.com/

Site has apps and our TS.  Feel free to drop jump in the Need Info Please channel to talk to someone.