the_controller

Looking for a good platoon mate

Hello, so lately i have been trying to focus on getting better game play wise, i am sick of being alone in pup matches with no support to back me up a team mate that i can trust to watch my back and the other way around, so any one that is a good player that wanna platoon up and help me out you are more then welcome, maybe see what i am doing wrong and guide me would be very nice as i wanna figure out what am i doing wrong?   

i play on east server

i have every thing from 1 to 10 but i like running 8s to 10s

i would like that you use teamspeak cause i like interactive platoon mates that i can talk to and organize movment

Otis beat me to the question.

Your clan should be a self fulfilling prophecy that should take you upward; and if your clan can't support the numbers to toon with...welp. 

You don't need to make 4 threads, just bump one of your old ones :|

Can you not platoon with your clan?  If not, why are you in the clan?  I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just curious.

well due to time difference i live in GMT +4 time (Dubai) so when it is noon here is it morning EST time EX 6:00 am over here is 8:00 pm over there and that means i cant join cause at that time i will be getting ready for school, however i do platoon with them on weekends cause i stay up late and maybe a day in the middle of the week if some one is still up in TS 

You don't need to make 4 threads, just bump one of your old ones :|

Thanks didn't know that hmm mm 

Sure I am willing to platoon and help. I'm on most days from 7PM-12AM EST. Toss me invites

Edit: be sure to leave a message that you want help in the invite.