SirWili

Damn strange victory, dont know why we won that.

http://wotreplays.com/site/816887#mines-sirwili-rhm_-borsig_waffentr_ger

Just to cut to the point. Check the last 4 seconds of the replay.

I play with server reticle, no mods and on my screen while playing, the last shot seemed to go over the hummel, I was sure that the game would be a draw.

But what made me post this replay here was the fact that we won the game and there was a message on screen saying hummel is lost, not destroyed, lost.

He had fired 11 shots during the game so he wasnt afking, only reason for the victory that I could come out with was that his client had crashed at some point and automated bot/afk detection made him explode in the last second. You can see from the report that I didnt damage him.

Is there a such thing and have you guys seen that in action? Is that some new system they indroduced in 9.0?

Havent seen anything like you say,.. but weird wins because last enemy tries to dodge the bullets...and is low health and manages to kill himself... Pretty sure the "...is lost" msg only comes from enemy dying like crashes/swiming/suicide by own HE splash death stuff...

Havent seen anything like you say,.. but weird wins because last enemy tries to dodge the bullets...and is low health and manages to kill himself... Pretty sure the "...is lost" msg only comes from enemy dying like crashes/swiming/suicide by own HE splash death stuff...

Well, he was at full health and as you can see from replay, aiming towards sky, not the rock. Didnt see him firing, just after my shot he just explodes.

About leaving from battle, why would he do it if he could force a draw one second later?

He had fired 11 shots during the game so he wasnt afking, only reason for the victory that I could come out with was that his client had crashed at some point and automated bot/afk detection made him explode in the last second. You can see from the report that I didnt damage him.

Is there a such thing and have you guys seen that in action? Is that some new system they indroduced in 9.0?

Yes, there is, Seen it before. Was with 8.11 if i remember correctly.

About leaving from battle, why would he do it if he could force a draw one second later?

He probably didn't know that the tank is "lost in battle" if you go back to garage before it's over. Many people leave when it's an obvious win, to go in a new battle, saving time I guess. He won you the game by leaving.