Hello.  I'm actually really happy to find this forum.  I figured if I ever want to post here, I should probably put out an introduction (disclaimer?).

I believe I'm an above average tanker, but not by a whole lot.  I'd like to get better.  I'll start with the negatives:

I tunnel vision.  A lot.  Far too much.  This is often the reason I get myself killed.  I've up-sized my mini-map to about as much screen real estate as it can get, and I work hard on trying to curb this terrible habit.  It's a work in progress.  Frustration plays a role too, as I am unfortunately somewhat susceptible.

The good is that I used to be a 45%er, and the biggest thing I've learned since getting >50% is that my success or my failure in the long term is precisely that; under my own control.

Lately I've been doing a lot of reading.  I have tuned in to some livestreams, watch some replays, and generally read a lot of the advice threads.  Since coming here I've discovered RBS' blog, which has some really great posts.

Someday I'd like to expand my social group in game, and find players around my level who'd like to work together to be better.

In the meantime, I plan on adopting a "poast less, read moar" attitude here on the useful forum.  If and when I do post, I'll do my best to make it either constructive or inquisitive.

Thanks for the read.