Sign in to follow this  
Glaber

Just want to know

What clan, if any, big ones would take me. 

Its more of an ego thing than "i'm leaving my current clan" thing.

9 tier 10s. Poor w/r except in the E5. 

Improving at a 2/1 slope 2(x)1(y)

Got out of the yellow at 18k battles

Free to clan wars and train 4, maybe 5, days a week.

I remember your CR/D thread on leaving KISS.... bleh.

Anyways, best bet is to lurk various recruitment threads both on here and on the main forums. They'll have the min requirements up and you can generally get a sense of where you'll fit.

Edited by 25S

Anyways, best bet is to lurk various recruitment threads both on here and on the main forums. They'll have the min requirements up and you can generally get a sense of where you'll fit.

I thought I drank enough to forget about that.

I thought I drank enough to forget about that.

Happens.

Anyways, about your clan search. I've done this "I wonder what is the best clan I could get into?" -which is what I assume you're doing?

If so, one good tool is WoTcs. Like most every stats/ranking site it has it's flaws; notably WN7 is no longer used. 

But you can find a clan you see on the map a lot, look up the clan averages and see where you'd fall within the clan. 

Then lurk their recruitment threads like I said so you can get a sense of what the clan is looking for.

I can't speak for the recruitment standards of other clans, but NUGGS is probably one of your better bets. Solid group of guys who have been around for some time. 

Depends on your definition of big. No top 30 clan will reasonably take you in. Nuggs would probably be a good fit for you. Just stay there until your recent is high unicum/super unicum. By that point people will be interested in you because of either your recent or your overall.

Feel free to check The Mafia out!

LIMBO.teamspeak3.com

Peek at our official forum recruitment thread HERE.

JIMBO has been growing a lot recently and will definately take advantage of their recent bump in players for the next campaign. On top of that The Mafia has a very active Teamspeak3 channel for all of your grinding, clubbing, and trolling needs! We're also getting active in Skirmishes and doing farily well...

Mine still holds many tards who were at the time better than me against me tis a shame I beat their wnX by 1000.