NightmareMk9

T34 Mission Math

I have every expectation that I'll get the T34 this month without making any special effort. Why grind when we've got all month? 

Victory!

Battle: Redshire 
Vehicle: WZ-132
Experience received: 5,220 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits received: 69,109
Battle achievements: Patrol Duty, Mastery Badge: "Ace Tanker"
Mission completed! Reward:
Premium days added: 2
Compensation for T34 
gold 12,000
Slots added: 1

Good game to finish the mission on!

I figure it took me ~200 games total.

I just confirmed - double XP for all victories does count toward the T34 mission!

I was at the same point, and I've now finished the Japan line using just one tank with the double xp.

Just got it thanks to the weekend doubles! Took 467 battles (counting some that weren't at tier etc.) I kinda feel like finishing off that last garage slot now xD

The IS6 grind was a bitch, this one is pretty easy .... just playing those lines I need for the 2X xp and thats all not really grinding or killing myself

Finished China thanks to the 2x for victories.  I'll play some tomorrow for Japan, but I probably won't have enough time to actually finish all 45k I need tomorrow.

Got the last 44k I needed in less than 20 battles. Then drove the A44 around like a giggling madman for the rest of the day. Yesterday was a good day.

76K UK

84K France

67K China

61K Japan

112K to go don't see any hiccups down the road

I completed the Operation T34 by just using tanks on doubles (except the last 5k on the Japanese line).  I completed the USA during 5x weekend in less than 3 hours.  I had a 9800 exp game in a Hellcat & my T49, Jackson, T32 all posted 7000+ games. 

Also, I'm a tank horder & I have alot of these tanks in my garage, that really helped.

This Operation was so much easier than the IS6 mission with only tier 6's.

Well it's exactly half way over.  I didn't get to play much on the 5x Sunday or I would be just about done.  I only played 41 games over last weekend Fri-Sun.

USA - Done

UK - 93k

GR - 70k

FR - 59k

RU - 84k

CH - 59k

JP - 59K

Total XP - 525,756

XP left - 174,244

If we get a 3X this weekend then I should be done.

2x victories matched with last week's x5s made this mission a joke.  I have wide stable of tanks got about 60% of the way through after the x5 weekend leaving just a few lines to be ground out with x2s.  I did end up buying the extra tanks to grind last Thursday/Friday but that became moot on Saturday with the x2 for each win.  

Very jealous of NA's x2 for each win event.

I'm still on track, but am getting sick of playing Chinese and Japanese tanks.

Well, my progress as of tonight

US - 91,109 - Going to do the rest of this with the Chaffee, I didn't realize that somewhere along the way they had added a clicker to the unlocks for this.

UK - 92,058 - AT15.

DE - 84,920 - JP2

FR - 79,091 - AC48 and AMX 50/100. Both of these are somewhat frustrating to me, it has been so long since I played the 50/100 I suck with it now.

SU - 81,696 - KV-4

CN - 76,191 - WZ132 and 110

JP - 84,785 - Chi-Nu and Ke-Ho. I have the tier 6 unlocked but I'm not sure I'm going to use it at all. I may not even use the Chi-Nu, just the light.

Total - 589,850 or ~84% complete

There is another two day "Boost" event on the calendar for the last weekend of the T34 mission.

I'm currently at 650k, with 25k of that for Germany.  The rest is spread over France, China, and Japan.  I'd rather be playing my Russian mediums and working on the Obj 430 On Track, so I'm going to just play the Rhm for DE once a day, and rely on the last week/weekend to get caught up.

Gratz Groucho!!!

USA USSR Germany - Done

UK 80K

Fr 88K

Ch 72K

Jp 70K

Have to run my 2x's still for today so I might finish France

one more xp boost weekend would be nice, I didn't play as much as i planned during the beginning of the event and the double xp every victory saved me, finished US and will finish USSR tomorrow but still got ~45K left to go on everyone else.  

i missed out on the x5 weekends, and all but one day of the x2 xp per victory :(

have 60k left to grind in japan, and 20k left in germany, and Uk

so a total of 100k left to grind, but my god japan is making my eyes bleed.

Got mine, but I ended up earning it for the last two weeks. I had amazing luck on the X5 weekend and then it was like SerB flipped the "CAPITALIST AMERICAN NO WIN GAME" switch after that. I suspect school being out has effectively ruined the game for the next few weeks, there's been that particular "10-14 year old" flavor of bads lately where you get called a camper fag occasionally.

2X all Weekend and I'll be done.  I may actually focus on the Obj On-Track instead.

US - Done

UK - Done

GR - 96k

FR - 88k

RU - Done

CH - 80k

JP - 78k

I wonder if anyone at WG got in trouble for making this one too easy?

Watch the next one be 700k XP in all Tier 4 to punish us...

1,443 XP remaining in Germany and then I'm done.

Definitely didn't enjoy the Japanese tanks and having to start the mission grinding up from tier 1 (and using 75% crews), so very happy those are done with.  I hear the STB-1 On Track is coming up though, so I won't be getting rid of them too quickly.

Well, as of last night it is actually looking pretty promising.

US - Done

UK - Done

DE - 87,393

FR - 90,571

SU - 84,321

CN - 92,055

JP - 95,671