• RU mediums (T34 --> T-62A)
    • RU TD (Su-85 --> 268)
    • US Heavy (T29 --> E5)
    • US TD (which line?)
    • China Meds
    • Brit Heavy
    • RU Heavy (which line?)
    • Other (specify)

I've got all the reviews in for the German Heavy (E-100) and US autoloader line (T57).  Any feedback on those?  Did you like the pictures and suggestions of how to use the tanks?  Also, which line next?

the e5 line could be interesting, it's a solid line but a massive victim of power creep

I want you to look at the American heavies as I've been debating for a few months now on whether I should buy the T32 and continue that line or not. Most of the other tanks I've got a good idea on already. And keep up the good work.

Yeah, I think German arty's your best bet. Go on! Review some of those clickers!

Chinese meds! Cuz nothing is more depressing than having no depression.

A review of the German 2nd TD line (the Waffles/Toasters) would be excellent. I've had some of my worst moments in TDs in them, despite the fact that they look pretty good on paper (it's probably just me).

That said, I'm going to scout around and find ways to abuse camo to not die so horribly.

JS-7. Russia stronk.  Or Maus,  but you might not like the Maus if I remember your preferences about artillery.

Then again, no other tank looks this good doing absolutely nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOKxVgoPoHs

Maus review would probably be hilarious to read :D I vote British heavies though. The gun on the tier 10 looks godly. 

British heavy line is my vote also.  They need a lot of work so anything that calls attention to them and helps pinpoint suggested areas of focus would be most helpful I believe