Sign in to follow this  
Pyrofox

Realisation.

Been reading through a few topics about my clan, and came to a few realizations. I only joined because my brother got recruited, and I was looking to get into a clan for training and having no idea about it all, decided to follow him. While I am enjoying doing clan wars, there doesn't seem to be anybody wanting to give me any help, training or just platooning to give tips most of the time. I know im not a great player, and I'm not looking for a clan for gold, I'm looking for a clan for training, gud fights, and some laughs. One without a bad reputation, if possible. If anyone could give me some recommendations of clans to go look at that might even consider someone with my stats, would be appreciated :)

If you're worried about your clan's reputation, you've picked the wrong clan; the BALLZ family tend to share the shallow end of the gene pool.

If you have a look in the purple poster replays and game mechanics sections you'll find a lot of good stuff.

I was subtly trying to say im looking for a new clan. I dont like Balls, the attitude of those in the clan, or the reputation it has.

If you're willing to convert to the faith that win % is a measure of skill and that stats define how well you play, put in an application at PBKAC.enjin.com and apply for PBFG. We can bring your skills and performance up and you won't be surrounded by balls.

However 'moffataballs' does just roll off the tongue.

If you're willing to convert to the faith that win % is a measure of skill and that stats define how well you play, put in an application at PBKAC.enjin.com and apply for PBFG. We can bring your skills and performance up and you won't be surrounded by balls.

and then you can join a real clan.

As much as Moffataballs does roll of the toungue, i think I will have to sacrifice this amazing name for gud fites. Oh well. Cant have everything. 

I can't give you any help with clans on SEA, however, I suggest you look for a clan that would let you in where the average skill level is above yours. you wont learn anything if you are the best player in the clan. I learned that the hard way.

just find a group of guys that you like, maybe see someone from the potential clan you want to join, inform them you are looking to join. ask for a platoon for a few games. that way, they get the chance to check out your play, and your personality. we do similar things over here in FOXEY, before we let them in, we platoon with them for a bit, see if they would fit in with us.