tuzvihar

Operation: SuperPershing / T34

Guys,

The mission got me thinking, what is the easiest way to get the mission done. Since both missions can be done in Team Battles and you have to be in the top 10 to get the xp count toward the goal maybe the 7v7 is the easiest way to grind torugh the mission?

• Standard (nation) vehicles of Tier IV – VIII only (i.e., no premium vehicles)
  • Random Battles and Team Battles only
  • Be in the top 10 players on your team by base experience earned (bonuses for the first victory, premium account, etc., will not be counted to determine the rankings)

Thoughts?

It's not hard to be in the top 10 on your team out of a grand total of 15 players. You'd also have to consider the time queuing for TB and the inability to drive other tanks when one gets destroyed.

Get doubles of tier 8 tanks in Team Battles.

Rest of the day play OP tanks in duo platoon. For nation what i would choose:

- Germany: VK3001M, Tiger 1, Jagdpanther 2

- USA: T49, Chaffee, M18, T29

- Japan: Ke-Ho, STA-1

- China: WZ131, WZ132

- Russia: KV1, SU85, KV1S, SU100, IS, IS3, ISU152

- Britain: Crusader, Cromwell, Comet, Black Prince

Mind LTs get crazy experience modifiers, particularly the Chaffee so if you're a pr0 LT driverer you can pump out xp in very little time.

Profit.

I know it shouldn't be hard, but the fact we get SPershing makes me think twice.

Where on earth am I going to find time to grind 7x100k exp?

Personally, I'm not. If I put effort into it, I could do it, but it would require me to spend hours upon hours playing tanks I don't enjoy. It's not worth it to me. Time has value. If I decide I want the T34 or SuperPershing, I'll just buy it. I happen to have tournament gold, but even if I didn't, I'd just drop the $50 or so, as I did rather than do the IS6 mission. I don't prefer for my leisure time to feel like work, especially for such a piddly payout.

If one enjoys tanks in each line, and would be playing them anyway, then it makes sense. It also makes sense if a person cannot pay the money/gold for whatever reason, but very much desires the tank. It does not make sense for me, though.

I stil rather don't get it :P

Still imho if you already play a lot of tonks it's not much of a problem. The reward isn't exactly thrilling but it comes nearly free, so. Also, 5 garage slots for 500 battles. They might come in handy.

I'm waiting for something like this for FCM 50t. For that i would commit.

Also, 5 garage slots for 500 battles. They might come in handy.

During the same time period, those slots are being sold for 100 gold a piece, so again, if it's something I'm going to do anyway (and I probably will, let's be honest), great, but I'm not going to go out of my way to get it. Playing tanks past the point I should really quit is just frustrating and pretty much the opposite of leisure. I did that for the tetrarch (because you can't buy it any more, and I wanted it for my tournament team), but I kind of regret it.

Personally, I'm not. If I put effort into it, I could do it, but it would require me to spend hours upon hours playing tanks I don't enjoy. It's not worth it to me. Time has value. If I decide I want the T34 or SuperPershing, I'll just buy it. I happen to have tournament gold, but even if I didn't, I'd just drop the $50 or so, as I did rather than do the IS6 mission. I don't prefer for my leisure time to feel like work, especially for such a piddly payout.

If one enjoys tanks in each line, and would be playing them anyway, then it makes sense. It also makes sense if a person cannot pay the money/gold for whatever reason, but very much desires the tank. It does not make sense for me, though.

Exactly.

If I truly want a tank (Looking at you, TOGII* of mine), I'll simply buy it.

I cannot game hardcore, I haven't got the time to do so. Not just work, but social life, family etc too.

That's what i said. If you already play a lot you just have to keep playing and be mindful of what you play a bit more than usual. It deinitely isn't worth the effort if you have to go out of you way to do that.

Generally speaking, none of WG's events will ever be good if strictly considered as time:money scenarios.  A minimum wage job will get you more gold equivalent income per hour.  

The key is to find events that require little to no change in your play style.  For example, the last On Track event worked out very well for me.  I already had a Dickermax (which I had purchased at half off) as well as the tier 8, 9 and 10 waffles.  Doubles, triples, and some daily play in those vehicles allowed me to pretty easily meet all of the requirements, scoring 3700 gold, a garage slot, and the bonus consumables.  Didn't require much change in my approach to the game.  

If you don't already have (or at least plan on getting) vehicles from each nation, and enjoy them enough to get doubles + some daily play as needed, there's no point doing this mission.  

Generally speaking, none of WG's events will ever be good if strictly considered as time:money scenarios.  A minimum wage job will get you more gold equivalent income per hour.  

The key is to find events that require little to no change in your play style.  For example, the last On Track event worked out very well for me.  I already had a Dickermax (which I had purchased at half off) as well as the tier 8, 9 and 10 waffles.  Doubles, triples, and some daily play in those vehicles allowed me to pretty easily meet all of the requirements, scoring 3700 gold, a garage slot, and the bonus consumables.  Didn't require much change in my approach to the game.  

If you don't already have (or at least plan on getting) vehicles from each nation, and enjoy them enough to get doubles + some daily play as needed, there's no point doing this mission.  

Discussing isn't as fun when people all agree on a topic.... =(

Now, about arty: 8)

I'm gonna give it a shot. I'm not a leet enough player such that I can regularly get high XP games, so doing doubles for every nation a day and taking advantage of every 3x and 5x bonus available between now and June is probably what I'm doing. My recent WN8 will probably drop a bit in the process, but I'll take the drop for 12k gold.

To everyone doing the mission for the premium tanks, try to play them once. I, for example, would never ever put the least of amount of work into getting a T34. That abomination sucks the fun out of WOT, seriously.

To everyone doing the mission for the premium tanks, try to play them once. I, for example, would never ever put the least of amount of work into getting a T34. That abomination sucks the fun out of WOT, seriously.

i hated it. had a terrible win rate with it. cause i was playing it totally wrong.  since then ive managed to improve my win rate with it to something decent, but i agree its not a fun tank to play. it takes a lot of discipline to hang back and snipe in a heavy tank. i hadnt played any prior.  i kept trying to play it as a T29, and it simply cant do it.

Get doubles of tier 8 tanks in Team Battles.

Rest of the day play OP tanks in duo platoon. For nation what i would choose:

- Germany: VK3001M, Tiger 1, Jagdpanther 2

- USA: T49, Chaffee, M18, T29

- Japan: Ke-Ho, STA-1

- China: WZ131, WZ132

- Russia: KV1, SU85, KV1S, SU100, IS, IS3, ISU152

- Britain: Crusader, Cromwell, Comet, Black Prince

Mind LTs get crazy experience modifiers, particularly the Chaffee so if you're a pr0 LT driverer you can pump out xp in very little time.

Profit.

What makes the Ke-Ho OP?

It's not really OP, but gun depression, good gun, godly APCR... In a duo platoon these things can rek stuff wuite easily. It's not really OP though, i mean, i should've said play good tanks in tier, not OP.

The mission really isn't that bad if you have 2-3 tanks from each line and you make sure to do your doubles daily.  Event weekends help a great deal as well.  Here's what I'm grinding

US: Hellcat, T25

Britain: Crusader, Centurian

Germany: Nashorn, Tiger I, Pz III/IV

Russia: KV4, T34, T-80

France: AMX 13-75, BDR-1G

China: Type T-34, 110

Japan: STA-1, Chi Ha

I'm over 50k in each line playing pretty casually and near 100k in Russian/US lines. 

I'm struggling with china and japan, having just the Ke-ho and Chi-nu and M5A1 and Type T-34, I don't know how to play these in order to get good xp. They are tanking my stats :/

Thats the biggest problem I'm having, this event is the month after school ended and before my job starts  so I thought it was perfect timing, only problem is I suck balls at low tier japanese tanks and I'm really inconsistent with some others, so much for my 2500 recent...