Cod

Tiger is too stronk

60 posts in this topic

Well all good things come to an end so goodbye damage padding Tiger, you will be missed, on a note that dpm is so godly just simply walking up to tier 8s and ganking them from full health I damaged a lowe from full health and left him on 149 hp before he killed me the gun is all this tank has.  

Right, I get that the prop would be made of wood, but you'd think they would edit out the wood bits in post-processing since the SFX guys should think "hey, there shouldn't be bits of wood flying out of this thing"

Because the accuracy of the explosion came a distant second to the emotional and dramatic nature of the scene itself, in short it was irrelevant.

KV-1s too stronk and has unhistoric parameters?  Needed for game play

YFc9Pfd.png

Tiger too stronk since we buffed it?  Nerf for historical accuracy
mFl8GWt.gif

It'll probably get a DPM and HP nerf, but not an M48 treatment. I figure about .5-6 seconds on the reload and probably HP, and suddenly its tolerable and the Tiger P goes from completely redundant to mostly redundant.

Oh well, at least I got another german crew with 6th sense out of buying the Tiger 1 back.  Maybe I'll pick up that JP2 some day after all.

Their probably dumbing it down for the masses.  I don't know if its just me, but I am seeing lately, an aweful lot of tankers on both sides with an efficiency rating in the 400's and below, and more than you should even below 100!  I hope they're not basing their decisions on people like this complaining?  That won't motivate them to drive any better.  And I really really wish WG would stop saying they are making changes to a vehicle because of historical accuracy.  Thats a joke.  I wish there was a WWII sim that would make changes due to historical reasons, and please get rid of arty. : )

Tracer

IS-3 is still pretty relevant. Or at least EVERY SINGLE CW TEAM RUNNING THEM LAST NIGHT THINKS SO.

IS-3 is still pretty relevant. Or at least EVERY SINGLE CW TEAM RUNNING THEM LAST NIGHT THINKS SO.

Not to mention all those 7/42 teams...

As rexxie said, Tiger > T29

The Tiger is OP and needs a nerf plain and simple (one of the most OP tanks around atm...)

The first time i drove it after `rebalance` i was like: what is this for an OP joke tank?

It totally shits on ANY other tier 7 tank , only SU-152 aka say hi to 700 alpha in your face, comes close, for the rest, it even butchers half the tier 8 tank in straight 1vs1... (same for SU btw, 2 shotting types, because, why not?)

5.65 sec reload + 240 dmg + 1500 hp is plain stupid and an example of how NOT to balance an tank.

Give a MAUS 6000 hp and 5 sec reload and it also shits on any tier 10...

Solution is also simple, nerf the dpm a little and its fine, the dpm is what makes it OP(the hp is fine, Tiger-p, KV3, BP have same hp)

but im sure WG will fuck up the Tiger, and let it keep that what makes it OP....

Let me explain it a little, give the t29 300 more hitpoints and you have a decent tier 8.

The frontal hull armour of the T29 is actually quite alot better than the Tiger's.

Not true..., infact T29 with more hp would be worst as most STOCK tier 8 tanks...

Just compare T32 with T29, T32 has:
- better hull armor
- better turret armor
- better mobility
- better accuracy (not sure, but i think it gets an accuracy buff?)
- instead of lowest in-tier dpm, among the highest in-tier dpm

All while STILL not making the T32 the best tier 8 heavy (far from), the glory days of the T32 where when AP normalisation was 8 or 10 deg or so

Arguably best gun in its tier combined with great turret armor and hull armor that can at least bounce some guns

Not OP

WT E is also balanced because it has no camo or armor

T29 doesnt have best in-tier gun, that goes to the Tiger(-p) the 88 is superior to the 105, the herp derp accuracy is simply so bad, 
it totally off-sets the extra alpha dmg (im not even counting dpm, else 88 >>>>>>>>> 105, its now 88 >>> 105

As is the Tiger is sightly OP. I remember being hull down, behind some rubble on Himmelsdorf when a KV-5 and an AT 7 started to push down tank alley. With the Tigers DPM, pen, accuracy, turret armour and likely two shitty enemy players I took the KV-5 for all his/her Hp and left the AT 7 a one shot my the time he got away. My Tiger was beat up but with 1500 HP you can take hits. 

We didn't run any...

That's because we're on Steppes and they're on Himms. :P 

The Tiger I is Op as is right now as is. If I do less than 2.4 K DPG in it now I get mad. 

The last FTR said a slight nerf, if that entails shaving 0.5 ish seconds off the reload time, thats fair. With my crew that puts me ~ 6.1 sec reload ... still not horrible with a DPM of about 2400, which if I'm not mistaken is still higher than the T29 or the IS

You make it sound like 2400 damage is a bare minimum you are making these days.  :smiledown:  I seriously doubt that you can do that over ~100 games, not even in a good streak of 50...

Prove me wrong, or - imo lies, all lies and exaggeration.

You make it sound like 2400 damage is a bare minimum you are making these days.  :smiledown:  I seriously doubt that you can do that over ~100 games, not even in a good streak of 50...

Prove me wrong, or - imo lies, all lies and exaggeration.

chill

never said I DID, just got mad when I did not ... no reason for you go there and blow me up about it

just because I realize the potential of the thing doesn't mean I am always able to utilize it

if I were to guess offhand I'd say I average about 1500 dpg but the expected values for wn8 have not caght up with it yet so that alone puts my recent stats for it close to purple

if I were to guess offhand I'd say I average about 1500 dpg but the expected values for wn8 have not caght up with it yet so that alone puts my recent stats for it close to purple

I am chill like a cucumber, because I was right.

If you are doing 1.5k, and everything under 2.4k makes you mad, than you are mad all the time. That is bad for your health, you should seek help. And that is a friendly advice. I'm friendly, hug me.