Yeeeea. Denial won't take you far mate.

Thank you can we get back on topic without you trolling?

Take it to a PM guys. Or stop arguing.

If I do under 1500 in my Hellcat these days, but my average is what? 900. But I hsve a LOT of old stats in my hellcat. Just because I couldn't before doesn't mean I cant now.

Wulf is probably the same.

As someone who loved the Tiger I actually think that the nerf is not too hard because only less 0.01 acc and 0.1s longer... Not too much

Only question is, why they reduce its HP too... HP is Tiger's main strength other than its penetration and DPM; 1500HP is humongous and allows to survive one or two more slip-ups and also helps if one plays the Tiger according to SOP: DPM enemies from afar and then close in and play the insane HP against the injured enemies

Dont forget they buffed the RoF AND the HP of it a few patches ago, same patch as they nerfed the Super Pershing. (8.8 i think)

To nerf it back again doesnt make much sense to me.

Dont forget they buffed the RoF AND the HP of it a few patches ago, same patch as they nerfed the Super Pershing. (8.8 i think)

To nerf it back again doesnt make much sense to me.

Cuz the Wehraphobes were bitching that they were too stronk, that makes perfect sense

We didn't run any...

That's because we're on Steppes and they're on Himms. :P

Well.... mostly because we don't have enough 110s to fill out the team. Would like more, but at tier 8, you end up playing what people that need fame points have instead of what you want.

IS-3 still relevant.

Tiger-I will still be good after these nerf... with the crushing nerf that the hell cat got... Tiger-I might look even better.

Well.... mostly because we don't have enough 110s to fill out the team. Would like more, but at tier 8, you end up playing what people that need fame points have instead of what you want.

IS-3 still relevant.

Tiger-I will still be good after these nerf... with the crushing nerf that the hell cat got... Tiger-I might look even better.

I never realized how insanely good the BL-9 APCR is until I/we started spamming it in WoF.