NightmareMk9

End Game Economy and Premium Tanks

As someone who's been running a lot of T8 prems - yes. Currently, with the +70% credits from the mission plus the +50% credits from prem account, I'm making between 130 and 200k per match in my IS-6. I can comfortably play around 20 games per day. That comes out to an income of about 3.2m for 2.5 hours of work.

Not many people seem to be talking about it, but this mission is one of the best missions WG has ever done. Ever. The credit flow is absolutely insane, and for 90% of the players in this game credits are the limiting factor.

Put in some time with your premiums for the next couple days. You'll thank me afterwords.

Holy shit! I ran a lot of different tanks for the 5x, including some games in my Jagdtiger 8,8 cm. After reading your post, I went back to see what my credits were doing those games. Over 3 games in that tank, I won 2 and averaged 106k income. I really hate the casemate gameplay, but that money is ridiculous and I need to stuff my coffers for when I work my way up the STB-1 line. Guess I'm going to whore it out. Thanks for mentioning this, Rexxie!

Edit: Please tell me there's still a mission going on. I can't access worldoftanks.com from here to tell. :(

Edited by CarbonatedPork

Event Begins: Monday, May 12 04:00 PDT (07:00 EDT)

Event Ends: Saturday, May 17, 04:00 PDT (07:00 EDT)

Mission/Objective Reward

Roar of the Crowd

Be one of the top 10 XP earners on your team.

• Random battles
  • Repeatable

crew_xp_rate.pngx2 Crew experience

Dazzling Display

Destroy one (1) enemy vehicle as one of the top 10 XP earners on your team.

• Random battles
  • Repeatable
  • Tier IV or higher

income_increase.png30% Credit multiplier

Light up the Sky

Destroy three (3) enemy vehicles in a single battle.

• Random battles
  • Repeatable
  • Tier IV or higher

income_increase.png40% Credit multiplier

Thanks, NightmareMk9! Am I reading this right? Every vehicle destroyed nets you 30% extra credits? 2 frags nets you 160% income? Holy hell.

edit: oh, I misread. 130% for one or two frags, 140% for three or more. Reading comprehension derp!

Edited by CarbonatedPork

Pork: 170% credits plus 2x crew XP for 3 kills plus top 10 in XP. The missions stack

Don't forget +30% for the On Track.  Effectively double credits for that line.  Long live Object 416!

You know, I should really run my 50t nonstop for this event. 2x crew XP will net me sixth sense in no time and I won't have to play that slow-ass, casemate JgTig 8,8. It's just hard to hit that magic 3 frag count without that ludicrous ROF.

It's always good to have crew trainers.  Instead of getting 3 games of 5x bonus for the Russian heavy tank crew I'm training I get 9 games (I have 2 Russia heavy premium tanks).  Since six sense is the most important skill/perk in the game, I use my premium tanks to get more commanders with six sense. 

Also, if I'm a little low on cash, a couple of T34 games will usually helps the bottom line.