http://greedygoblin.blogspot.com/2013/05/world-of-tanks-cheat-exploit.html

World of Tanks cheat: the exploit

This is the final part of a series, see part 432 and 1 first.

Every cheat is an inbalance in the game. Every inbalance can be exploited. The exploit is the ultimate proof, everything else can be disproved. I can write essays about a hidden door in the wall, I can use lot of evidence, I can be as careful as I am and I can still be wrong. There is one unquestionable way to prove the existence of the door: open it and walk trough it. I did walk trough the back-door built into World of Tanks and after reading this, you can too. People who abandon the game over being cheated can be replaced by new victims. But those who walk the back door cannot be ignored as they ruin the game for others. Also, it's pretty easy to, so I expect it to become the standard way of farming credits/XP.

What does the cheat want? To equalize the income people earn in a battle. It doesn't matter how good or bad you are, you gain generally the same amount of credits over hundreds of battles. The cheat is very well-written. When I wrote the old articles a year ago, we tried countless ways to break it, some worked for a while but the algorithm adopted or got improved and we were back where we started. There can be ways we couldn't figure out, but it doesn't matter. After you earned well for a couple dozen matches, the game will place enough handicap on you to push you back to the average. There is nothing you can do to increase your credits/battle, the cheat cannot be defeated.

Seems legit

the data is horribly flawed. hes mixing too many variables. 

I briefly read his posts and they are kind of missing a point. He wrotes a lot about cheating without proving anything.

I really wish I could talk to this guy just so I could ask, "if the system actively tries to normalize everyone to 50%, what does that say about the people who win 60%+ of their games, or even the people that manage to LOSE 60% of theirs, despite the system working to get them to 50%?"

Saw link, laughed, and read to see what nonsense was being spewed this time.

He claims the system is normalizing everyone's credit/hour... not their WR.

I would give it an F- if a 1st year Physics Student brought it to me. Not that I can prove he is wrong... I don't have to .... he didn't prove he was right.

That site is like Fox News for tanks.

Fox news starts with facts and spins them. this guy starts with nothing... and ends with aliens. 

I would give it an F- if a 1st year Physics Student brought it to me. Not that I can prove he is wrong... I don't have to .... he didn't prove he was right.

whats really dumb is all he has to do is read the wiki. its pretty obvious that early damage is worth more since you get spotting bonuses and brawling bonuses. exp gain is on a sorta bell curve about minute 3 of most battles is the peak... thats when most of everything has happened. after that, there is no more spotting bonus, no large mass of tanks left to shoot at, etc, and exp gain slows down. 

by being dead around that time, you can get into the next match where you can again ride the peak of the wave. 

hes screwed up finding that out by trying to say its player or tank specific, its not. its just simple economics. WG is too generous on early game and team reward (team reward for a complete enemy wipeout will double most players totals)

But then he uses a graph showing WR and even mentions WR to support is claim.

Fox news starts with facts and spins them. this guy starts with nothing... and ends with aliens. 

So... Like the History Channel then?

So... Like the History Channel then?

:) history channel 2..... the original one usually sticks with facts.