foodie

How do I E100? (aka what could I have done better?)

I just got the E100 recently. I donut know how to E100. I donut have the 15cm. I donut know how to play slow as fuck box tanks. I suck at angle. I am a Bulbasaur, all I know is how to drive around going BULBA and SAUR. Maybe also mashing some buttons.

http://wotreplays.com/site/227145#el_halluf-foodie-e-100

Notes from my perspective:

Sent slave to carbonward spot, sent Fuma to hump A2 and put pressure. Decided to snipe since expected all our guys to suck cocks and not cover slave's lighting, plus I didn't have the 15cm. Fuma died (not entirely sure how) while I was sniping at targets of opportunity (have I mentioned I hate sniping?) in a manner I feel was somewhat useless. Our arty was completely useless. I pushed A2, crushed the opposition on hill, but then I start sucking/losing confidence. Down to a desperate situation and not really knowing what E100 can do/how to play, I kinda fuck up on the e75 and the maus at the bottom of NE corner. Now's the worst part - I sorta panic, having gone around the mountain to the western side of cliff (this may have been a crucial error). I get indecisive and having went up the hill (did not expect maus to relocate there), die like a tardmo to more indecisive waffling. In hindsight, really shouldn't have been in that situation at all climbing the western side of cliff, maybe?

Pls halp, hopefully with specifics on how much I suck cocks in e100!

Troll?

If serious, free xp 15cm and load HEAT. Proceed to brawl, angle your tank and turret, hide your lower glacis and side-scrap when you can. Hull down is not a bad option either.

Not purple unicorn, but creditials are 58% win rate, just under 2400 avg dpg, 350+ games in it.

Troll?

If serious, free xp 15cm and load HEAT. Proceed to brawl, angle your tank and turret, hide your lower glacis and side-scrap when you can. Hull down is not a bad option either.

Not purple unicorn, but creditials are 58% win rate, just under 2400 avg dpg, 350+ games in it.

Super Cereal.

I know the basics, obviously. I'm asking what I could've done to suck less in that particular replay (in that I got serious decision paralysis and loss of confidence and died like a tardmo; moreover definitely COULD"VE won that in practically any other tank besides goddamn e100), or solicit any tips that go beyond 'brawl, buttpoke, hide lower glacis, and angle.'

Also, BULBA. BULBABULBASAUR.