canadiantrex

So....Hardest...

Was in a match with him. He simped me in his IS-7 three times, started raging at me. Lulz ensued. I did about 1k damage more than him in my IS-7.

these were the PM's afterwards:

canadiantrex (8:43:54 PM) nice damage breh
canadiantrex (8:43:57 PM) 1800 very legit
Hardest (8:50:28 PM) legit like stat padding in low tiers?
Hardest (8:50:33 PM) and still having garbage stats
Hardest (8:50:34 PM) lol
Hardest (8:50:40 PM) your a fucking wanabe
Hardest (8:50:46 PM) go pad harder

canadiantrex (8:53:02 PM) i seem to have better IS-7 stats than you
canadiantrex (8:53:17 PM) you jelly than an 11 month old player account is doing so well already?
canadiantrex (8:58:11 PM) my 1k battle WN8 is higher than yours
canadiantrex (8:58:25 PM) go fuck yourself you self righteous cunt
canadiantrex (8:59:42 PM) so i heard you just got rekt?
Hardest (9:00:34 PM) oh really
Hardest (9:00:40 PM) grats on beating my arty grinding stats
canadiantrex (9:00:47 PM) you grind sky cancer?
canadiantrex (9:00:53 PM) that's lulzy
Hardest (9:00:58 PM) i play every tank you fucking window licker
Hardest (9:01:06 PM) keep on padding scrub
Hardest (9:01:14 PM) when you get on my level i may let you talk to me again
canadiantrex (9:01:19 PM) lolololol

I am lol'ing on the floor so hard right now. Cool_Man from M--M was watching the stream and told me that he started going over my tanks and trashing all my stats.

I gotta go to work now and this just fucking made my night. This guy is so lulzy.

Trolls are fun to troll. :beard:

You joined the wrong clan, bub ;)

Seriously though, Relic is great. Don't leave them for us unless you'll never get in to 2nd or 3rd.

It was 507 gold btw, change for the win. Usually I pay out less, but it was hardest, on his stream. :P

You joined the wrong clan, bub ;)

Seriously though, Relic is great. Don't leave them for us unless you'll never get in to 2nd or 3rd.

It was 507 gold btw, change for the win. Usually I pay out less, but it was hardest, on his stream. :P

Wow, thanks man!

Btw, I never got to see the stream, does anyone possibly know how I could find the replay?

Also any word on if Sam cyanide got banned from hardest's stream yet?

My favorite hardest stat bashing moment was when he was looking through Nas's stats for a good 5 minutes before he found a flaw lol.

My favorite hardest stat bashing moment was when he was looking through Nas's stats for a good 5 minutes before he found a flaw lol.

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

nope

OMG LMAO LOOK AT YOUR M60 STATS SO TERRIBLE WHAT A FUCKING NOOB LMFAO UNINSTALL 2LEGIT2QUIT

http://www.twitch.tv/hardest1/b/527649653

Starts at around 4h24m mark.

why is that video called "a few relaxing games of tanks"

im pretty sure, from what I have seen, "hardest" and "relaxing" do not belong in the same vicinity. 

this. 

He finally found an m48 with 6 battles or something like that and 40% WR, so he started bashing Nas for being a "40% CHAI scrub"

actually, im also amused at the E3 at the start of the game with all the action who said "damn, 3 games in a  row with no arty"

LOLWUT?

EDIT: actually, why do people even watch this retard? im watching the games in between the PMs, hes a fucking mr. sexii. and a whiner, and stupid. 

He rushes so many shots, misses the shots he should miss because aiming is hard rite? Then complains about missing or bouncing his rushed shots. How does someone that "good" survive to the end of the game twice in a JPE100 with only doing 1 damaging hit each game?

He rushes so many shots, misses the shots he should miss because aiming is hard rite? Then complains about missing or bouncing his rushed shots. How does someone that "good" survive to the end of the game twice in a JPE100 with only doing 1 damaging hit each game?

And his "Pre-aimed" shots are fucking aimed for the wrong places....

i wonder what he would call me if he looks on my service record...reroll scrub maybe?

That's pretty much a given, he'll call you something else too.

Should I make a twitch account tomorrow and go on his stream to thank him for the gold payout?

hahahahaha. love it