Mogymog

Looking for new clan

You would likely fit in just fine with M-I-T but we do not participate in CW, mostly platooning, some 7/42 and TCs.  We do participate in some activities with the Minions as well.

I am a recruiter there so feel free to look around, visit our shared website and TS to check it out. http://m--m.enjin.com/

Lets see... -J- they have at least 1 or 2 49% players... 

Doesn't every top 50 clan?

eh. foxey is a bit far for you currently. tbh im lucky that I got in, as Im now even green overall yet. (I got in just before they switched from 1950 recent OR 1600 overall to 1950 recent AND 1600 overall, lol) PUPEH could be a good bet. theres a lot of great guys in there. they are more like a not very serious CW clan now, more than a proper serious CW clan as they were last year.

Alphyns indecisiveness was explained to me by him when I was in there. 

He said the way he loved to operate PUPEH was to jump on the map, fuck some shit up, take some provinces, win some gold, run out of chips and get beaten off the map, then repeat it again in a different place. which seems like that is what he has been doing lately (they got into the more farm goldy thing after the second campaign, it was boring, so he wanted to change that) 

as for buneh, they are sorta like your group of Cool kits at school, with the annoying little kid tagging along that no one really pays any attention to but tolerates. at least, thats what it seems like from my point of view. nothing against Buneh, they have some pretty damn good callers/diplo skills, to be able to stay on the map with the average skill level of their clan. 

M-I-T is for you . 

But you can try to get in M--M . 

It deepens on interview and what tier do you have. Main thing is do you want to improve , and are you a team player .  

M-I-T  tier 1 - tier 8 players about 50% WR 

M--M at least 1 tier X and about 50 % and higher . 

You might try BUNEH again....they got rid of a couple morons at the top. Seems a lot less stupid now.

With all the suggestions so far I haven't seen any our reddit recruiters show up.

You could go with Aurum but you're just about right at the minimum stats for TL-DR. The'yre currently doing the event but they're highly active and a good group of guys.

You can always hop over to our TS redditwot.ts.nfoservers.com if you're interested, whether you want to join our clans or not the community's always willing to platoon with people.

With all the suggestions so far I haven't seen any our reddit recruiters show up.

You could go with Aurum but you're just about right at the minimum stats for TL-DR. The'yre currently doing the event but they're highly active and a good group of guys.

You can always hop over to our TS redditwot.ts.nfoservers.com if you're interested, whether you want to join our clans or not the community's always willing to platoon with people.

That's because I sent him a PM.

Marduk is always angry that we're referred to as Petco.

BUNEH is actually what I would recommend now, as they had a change in the officer corp.

Ok, my stats suck and I'm an unworthy scrub loser. Looking for a new clan, preferably CWs clan, but doesn't have to be. Want to be in a clan with equal or better players so I can get better. I got 7 TierXs, I'm on generally a lot, I listen, am half-way decent. Just wanna find a place I can fit in, and be with like minded people that wanna get better, and strive for betterness.

Hey Mogymog,

I noticed you still havent found a home yet.  If you would like to come check us out, we would be gald to have you.