expell3d

we can rebuild him, we have the technology

So long ago the m48 was really good, then it got hit by serbs nerfbat

You have the magical power of re balancing a tank and serb cant do anything about it.

How do you make the m48 competitive again, or even clan wars viable?

Just one thing: bring back the dispersion on the move it had. Reload, speed.. everything else can stay the same but that laser gun... I CRAVE IT!

So long ago the m48 was really good, then it got hit by serbs nerfbat

You have the magical power of re balancing a tank and serb cant do anything about it.

How do you make the m48 competitive again, or even clan wars viable?

The M48A1 was flat-out OP at launch. Best gun dispersion of any tank in-game, with the highest DPM of any MT. With the STB-1 WG have realized that high DPM cannot be alloyed to superior soft stats.

I would restore the M48A1's comfort niche, buffing its soft stats a little bit to be better than the RUmeds. A smidge more camo wouldn't hurt.

Bring back some of that great mobile accuracy.  Let it be an "assault med", winning mobile engagements at medium range.  Possible buff the terrain passing, so that it is a good rough terrain tank.  That leaves other meds with their own niches, and gives the patton a chance on select few maps.  Too much work would be needed for it to supplant RU meds/bats as a primary choice.

Leave everything as is, MAX OUT THE CAMO VALUE.

Allow it to use the vision it has, but also allow it to hide.  CW's viability in one statement, if you can see them they will die.

Or just IOC it up with a camo net and binos.

Shfty©

Some interesting ideas here...

I would like to see a slight camo buff... Enough to make its view range pertinent again.

I would like to see a slight ROF buff...

I want its accuracy on the move back which was effectively double nerfed after the actual soft-stat nerf and then the introduction of physics.

Make it a master on rough and soft terrain.

The M48 has no niche and even as a jack of all trades is outshone by every other tier-X medium.

Get rid of tumor, buff camo by 5% and make turret stronk so you can hull down.

Right now the Leo does everything better than the Patton.