Sign in to follow this  
OnboardG1

Haef fun EU

You mean utterly batshit insane? And not meant as an insult. Seriously. More like a clinical insanity due to excessive camping and clicking.

There is way too much arty on EU server, forces a campy gameplay when you see 5 arties on each side. Scared to move, in case you'll be insta-wrecked by enemy or friendly arty :P  I wish they could just cap it at one arty/team, as the very least.

Hello fellow haters, dont post so much bullshit about arty next time :^)

Hello fellow clicker, don't shitpoast too much.

They even thought it was brilliant to do this while the On Track event is for the object 430.

I'll will be enjoying getting one-shot in my object 416 all weekend.

6 unica in the enemy Team? No worries, they cant do shit bc their 300eff noobarty will oneshot you before they can even react. Working as intended, fu wg.

Epic stupidity. The tanks I'm currently playing the most are the STA-1, Leo Proto, Jagdtiger and Tortoise. Just take a quick guess how much I love clickers.

I'll not play much this weekend, and almost regret selling the little crap tank they gave me when they killed my T-50-2 since my only light tank is not really suited to arty runs except late in the game...

There is a reward for killing SPGs. That's not really helping. The result will be that each team will could have 6-8 fighting tanks, and the rest made up by light arty hunters and SPGs. Does not make for fun games.