Deusmortis

PBKAC > PUPEH

I'm sure the more internet savvy among you have already seen this.  For those who have not:

http://youtu.be/Y6GQR3Ym5M8

PUPEH chips into kid.

PBKAC says fk off! /wardik

PUPEH /leavemap

PBKAC says And stay go.

Convienent .gif form for eventual postings on WOT Labs or CR/D.

http://i.imgur.com/5DJNj0U.gif

Paging Strana Mechty, paging Strana Mechty. Please report to this thread immediately.

I don't enjoy CR/D as much as I once did, so yeah.  One of you Furning Legion boys feel free to run with this, if it hasn't already been done.  

I'm pretty unimpressed with the mom who doesn't immediately grab the kid and remove it to safe location. If that dog had decided to come back and get serious, that kid would be dead. You are NOT removing that dogs jaws once it locks on.

People are stupid in emergency situations.

I had a similar thought.  Though, in her defense, rational action does not always come naturally in panic situations.  Wouldn't have been surprised to see her freeze up and take no action, other than screaming for help.

What is stupid is how when the cat comes back under the car; the mom thinks it's the dog and drops her kid and starts to run; leaving the kid behind... what a great parent -__-

What is stupid is how when the cat comes back under the car; the mom thinks it's the dog and drops her kid and starts to run; leaving the kid behind... what a great parent -__-

She appears to be running after the dog not running from anything.  Benefit of the doubt particularly since she already ran at the kid/dog initially it's doubtful she was fleeing from anything.

Very dumb to leave the kid though even with super cat nearby to cover for her absence if the pupeh re-engaged. 

dogs are shit, get a small dog and pretend you have a special needs cat if you have to

#kittens4lyfe #dogssuck #totallynotbiased #ziddysgoldenretriever

Golden retrievers are the best, love both of mine to death.

And in this case, I would be heading over to the neighbors after, putting a bullet into that dog's head, and saying fuck you. That kid could have been dead very easily. 

You'd be shooting the wrong mammal.

At that point, I wouldn't really care. We've always had a simple rule, animal attacks a human without just cause, it's dead. Sort the owner out later. From that video, I saw a dog track a kid, who wasnt on his property, attack him, and was driven off by a sudden attack.

The fact that the owner was a moron who didn't raise his dog right is a beside. 

At that point, I wouldn't really care. We've always had a simple rule, animal attacks a human without just cause, it's dead. Sort the owner out later. From that video, I saw a dog track a kid, who wasnt on his property, attack him, and was driven off by a sudden attack.

The fact that the owner was a moron who didn't raise his dog right is a beside. 

It is sad but true; there is a saying that there are no bad dogs just bad owners, and most of the time that is true; too many idiots thinking they'd be a great pet owner. Only they end up becoming animal abusers and mistreat the animals which makes them aggressive. Too many times animals have been put down due to aggressive behavior that the owners failed to train out of their pets and or promoted it by indulging them when they got aggressive over things, and in the end the dog will go do something violent and then is put down while the owner who generally is the responsible one gets away relatively scot-free.

At that point, I wouldn't really care. We've always had a simple rule, animal attacks a human without just cause, it's dead.

If only we applied that same rule to humans.

Corporate level greed?

Nailed it. 

And yea, I would have nothing against having the owner beaten to shit for ruining a dog. Don't get me wrong. I just don't agree with the mentality that dogs = average human being. 

So glad the kitteh was there, such hero! I saw it on some newspapers website, and it said that the dog was not put to sleep!? Any pet that attacks for no reason should be insta-killed, and the same goes for my beloved sweet sweet dog, if she decides to be a real bitch one day. Wich I doubt, because raised properly and too damn lazy. She will defend me at any cost if someone breaks in or if I'm being attacked, but she will not go apeshit on randoms outside. Cats who attack should also be insta-killed, they're just as dangerous. Not too long ago I saw a case about a Pomeranian that killed and partially ate a baby while owner/mother was in the kitchen, so it's not the size or breed. It's the way they are raised, and unfortunately, smaller dogs are often (not always)poorly raised due to owners being scared to hurt their feelings or some shit. And often small dogs are of a working breed that needs daily stimulation, wich few owners give them.

I have a friend with three Boerboels(370 pounds of dogs), and they are just the sweetest girls. She is in full control of them, they all walk foot and noone pulls on the leash, one is even a "care dog" that visits children, adults and elderly with special needs. Buut, another friend has 3 Mittelspitz, and they will not hesitate to literally jump on your plate to steal food, they attack the cat when he walks on the floor and they pee on your shoes and jacket 4fun. And another friend has a small mixed breed who needs to wear a dog muzzle everytime they get a visitor or go outside, and it is always dressed up in fancy clothes. Guess wich one of them feel sorry for their dogs, and think they are too qute to be raised properly? :P

#itsnotthebreed #dogfanatic

Pity: Boerboel? :D

due to owners being scared to hurt their feelings or some shit.

Not only that, but aggressive behaviors from small dogs are more likely to be forgiven as cute.  Oh, fifi is chewing on my finger, that's so cute!  Dogs tend not to view themselves based on their size.  An action from a toy breed is based on the same though/emotional hardware as that action in a giant breed.

So glad the kitteh was there, such hero! I saw it on some newspapers website, and it said that the dog was not put to sleep!? Any pet that attacks for no reason should be insta-killed, and the same goes for my beloved sweet sweet dog, if she decides to be a real bitch one day. Wich I doubt, because raised properly and too damn lazy. She will defend me at any cost if someone breaks in or if I'm being attacked, but she will not go apeshit on randoms outside. Cats who attack should also be insta-killed, they're just as dangerous. Not too long ago I saw a case about a Pomeranian that killed and partially ate a baby while owner/mother was in the kitchen, so it's not the size or breed. It's the way they are raised, and unfortunately, smaller dogs are often (not always)poorly raised due to owners being scared to hurt their feelings or some shit. And often small dogs are of a working breed that needs daily stimulation, wich few owners give them.

I have a friend with three Boerboels(370 pounds of dogs), and they are just the sweetest girls. She is in full control of them, they all walk foot and noone pulls on the leash, one is even a "care dog" that visits children, adults and elderly with special needs. Buut, another friend has 3 Mittelspitz, and they will not hesitate to literally jump on your plate to steal food, they attack the cat when he walks on the floor and they pee on your shoes and jacket 4fun. And another friend has a small mixed breed who needs to wear a dog muzzle everytime they get a visitor or go outside, and it is always dressed up in fancy clothes. Guess wich one of them feel sorry for their dogs, and think they are too qute to be raised properly? :P

#itsnotthebreed #dogfanatic

Pity: Boerboel? :D

Yes its a boerboel. He would try to kill anyone who didn't belong in the perimeter, but let the cats sleep on him and played with us and friends like he was a puppy haha. Awesome dog.

Pity: I love boerboels, so lojal and friendly breed, but damn they can guard! I'm thinking of getting a BB as my next dog, already have the breeder selected, he has amazing dogs, and all three of my friends girls are from that breeder. They are just beautiful!

Not only that, but aggressive behaviors from small dogs are more likely to be forgiven as cute.  Oh, fifi is chewing on my finger, that's so cute!  Dogs tend not to view themselves based on their size.  An action from a toy breed is based on the same though/emotional hardware as that action in a giant breed.

Yes, "oh look, haha, she is tugging on my pants, adorable!", it never gets old it seems. Smaller dogs are often nervous-aggressive, wich larger dogs seem to understand when they are in balance.

My dog reacts with a "wtf?"-face when a small dog is absolutely trying to kill her with barking and snapping after her. But she never fights back. Weeell, not entierly true- she fights if she is told to grow a pair, wich so far is once. One time she was supposed to play with a German Sheperd, and that shitty ass dog kept attacking my baby for no fucking reason, and the owner was like "relaaaax, let them figure it out themselves, they'll be good friends in no time". After the fifth attack I told my dog to just go for it. That German Sheperd never tried to repeat her previous actions, my dog went full YOLO on that dog, without biting her. She held the GS down until I told her to let go and come to me, because the owner of the GS was almost in tears. It's a shame really, because I spent that entire night cleaning wounds on my dogs face and neck, and the GS had zero wounds.

Don't mess with my pupeh yo!

319075_4884572718456_1013075613_n.jpg

Boerboels are bred as a security dog with incredible loyalty. Just be sure that the breeder you are buying from has no history of hip problems in his dogs.