CarbonWard

A Study on Quality of Life in Relation of Skill Level

So yeah, I expected this thread to be a link to a poll or something that asked about our relative educations, incomes, etc and tried to correlate those to our WN8's, which would've been interesting to see.

On the other hand, this is pretty cool to actually have confirmation on XVM targeting being a thing.  I personally will always go for the highest-skill player within reach of my gun in any match, and my usual platoonmates do as well.  I've also played on my little brother's account on his SU-152 (his crew skills, equipment loadout, and ammo choices are absolutely fucking terrible, but at least he has sixth sense), he's a dark red 44%'er and despite that lightbulb going off a whole bunch, I only ever got shot at when nobody else was around me (i.e., everyone else was dead).

Idk about tier 5 and 6 though; about 50% of the time I'm the best player on either team, but in those tiers I'm either in a camo-OP tank and never actually get spotted, or I'm in a KV-2 and rushing me means rushing to your doom more often than not. But it's good to know that being green seems to be saving my ass from getting shot as much in high tier matches.

Cancer gets a massive boner on anything with 2000+

Bonus boner if you are in a medium tank

The same is true for other tank classes as well, although they cannot be as focused on you due to actually having to get in position to shoot you. Get to the little river ramp on malinovka and watch half the enemy team suicide dive on you.

blue @ under 10000 games = insta hate

purple @ under 10000 games = the tears the tears of hate 24/7

Im surprised you didn't account fort the number of games. People are less inclined to "show you up" if you have more games. But it becomes a dick measuring contest as they try to kill the sexii rrl alt gld spm haxing scrub wallet warrior mommys credit card player.

Good thread

33trpxy.jpg

Another 20 games, first 5-6 games were pretty shit since i had to readjust for pubbie aggro level again, slowly picked up pace as i went, finished at an okay 75% 4800wn8.

Well, with 70% of the games done, heres what i felt so far.

Second-time exposure is suicide, poking out when you are already lit is asking for it, the only realistic chance for you to fire is to poke out when you are not lit at all.

Never be outnumbered, pubbies driven by greed will often than out do the correct thing when possessing numerical advantage ;simply rushing your ass and out gunning you.

Gold is almost always loaded when the enemy know you are near

Never be in a stalemate, the longer you are continuously lit, the more enemies you are bound to attract, when in a stalemate,always back out when possible.

If backing out is not possible, organize an offense before you are actually outnumbered.

I think i can finish this with at least 65% winrate, could of been higher if not for some fuck-ups, but more importantly, could of been more had i not been forced to take cover due to artillery and heavy TDs.

Been a while since I ran XVM, but wouldn't blue often put you at the top of your team skills-wise? I would think an orange or yellow account would be a better control. Still, thanks for running this experiment. Really looking forward to seeing your results.

Certain greens will sometimes give you that.  I've had that "accusation" leveled against me as an "elitist" on a few occasions despite how bad I still am. 

edit: thank you for doing this and yes, blues and purples do get focused quite a bit.  I've especially noticed that when platooning with clanmates and others.  "cleanup, purple down on aisle ??" is a pretty popular response I've seen in random and clan platoons.

Only once, by the cunt on post#48.

Nuggs or Thugz = baddie subclans that think they're entitled to opinions or relevance.

Things I notice when XVM is down:

Arty doesn't focus me. When XVM was down for 3 days some time ago I didn't get focused once.

I don't get yolo'ed on and I can be even more aggressive.

And I'm just a blue.

Things I notice when XVM is down:

Arty doesn't focus me. When XVM was down for 3 days some time ago I didn't get focused once.

I don't get yolo'ed on and I can be even more aggressive.

And I'm just a blue.

To be honest, i didn't notice much focus firing while on the blue account, but that may be due to my tolerance built up from playing on my deep-purple main and purple alt accounts.

To be honest, i didn't notice much focus firing while on the blue account, but that may be due to my tolerance built up from playing on my deep-purple main and purple alt accounts.

TBH I always assumed being focused by arty on was due to aggressive game play. It wasn't until day 2 of the XVM outage when it dawned on me I had not even been fired upon by arty in 48 hours.

Just did 30 games of being buttfucked by arties and such, fucked up a few games where i shouldn't have, need to type less and shoot more.

http://www.speedyshare.com/Vw2aW/E50-sheriff.zip

Oh, special Mention to Glader from the prestigious clan NUGGS, thanks you shitlord.

I'll forward this on.

TBH I always assumed being focused by arty on was due to aggressive game play. It wasn't until day 2 of the XVM outage when it dawned on me I had not even been fired upon by arty in 48 hours.

I still think this is just confirmation bias.  The truth is bads just don't have a choice on what target to shoot at most of the time. If a clicker wants to focus you, he will almost certainly make himself useless.

You're not even in a clan you 3rd world country scrub.

Irony is Ironic. good meta.

If a clicker wants to focus you, he will almost certainly make himself useless.

Which they regularly do, if you get missed or hit by arty every time you leave cover/get spotted, even after 1-2 minutes then you know some arty is waiting only for you.

Which they regularly do, if you get missed or hit by arty every time you leave cover/get spotted, even after 1-2 minutes then you know some arty is waiting only for you.

I've had that happen. Must be infuriating if that happens to you on a regular basis.

Let them.  I'm much less likely to get hit by arty than my retard pubs.  Every minute they spend trying to click me and failing is another minute my pubs might accomplish something.

is another minute my pubs might accomplish something.

Like getting that last bit of lint out of their belly button so their collection can keep growing:

navel-lint-collection.jpg

Like getting that last bit of lint out of their belly button so their collection can keep growing:

navel-lint-collection.jpg

3 pubs still better than 2, and that clicker will rape my retard pubs who literally just sit there in the open.

Nuggs or Thugz = baddie subclans that think they're entitled to opinions or relevance.

Thats not entirely fair sir. My nuggs know they're shitlourdes, glaber is just a special case

15x353a.jpg

Just did 30 games of being buttfucked by arties and such, fucked up a few games where i shouldn't have, need to type less and shoot more.

http://www.speedyshare.com/Vw2aW/E50-sheriff.zip

Oh, special Mention to Glader from the prestigious clan NUGGS, thanks you shitlord.

b4de1w.jpg

sorry for late response but he was disciplined , we try and keep our shitlourdes to a minimum here

This is my biggest gripe with XVM, although having good clan tags is just as bad. Even people without XVM try to ruin your fun.  I just assume this since I am not that good and still spend many games as the focus of arty. Of course my friends who don't have top clan tags love tooning with me. They know as long as I am still alive they are 99% safe from arty. They actually try to be a shield for me in many situations and the dumb pubbies will not shoot until they can get me.  I personally wish they would make the game completely anonymous until the after battle report. No names, no tags, no stats..Just tanks.

Let them.  I'm much less likely to get hit by arty than my retard pubs.  Every minute they spend trying to click me and failing is another minute my pubs might accomplish something.

This is so true. I regularly thank the enemy arty as the game is ending for helping us win because he ignored my entire team to shoot at me when I was bottom tier....