Nolan1243

Nolan's WoT Auditorium and Rage Emporium

http://youtu.be/Ccy0ZxR2xs4

Old, but relevant(to tanks) video. 

sorry to replay so late, but did you know they were going to be a weak team somehow?  How did the match sneak up on you like that?

sorry to replay so late, but did you know they were going to be a weak team somehow?  How did the match sneak up on you like that?

Basically: We ended up with 3 simultaneous battles and managed to field what would be considered an A-team for two of them. I don't think Loz really cared if we won that Highway battle so we just threw what looked like a concerted effort into a tank comp and we #yolo'd 

Nolan fix that comma rating yo. 

F7rh2ZM.png

Yeah, the 24 hour stream was pure masochism. Should have had a soundbite  "Thank you sir may I have another" everytime he hit the battle button. Grats Nolan on actually completing it.

Yeah. I may have forgotten this thread existed and I probably should have posted something about doing that. GG, myself, GG. 

In other news, 60fps streaming at full resolution is now a go ladies and genitalmen.