Crawdad59

How to drive the KV-1S the best way

I'm the proud owner of a KV1s  my play is a mixed bag I do ok at times, but I want to get better at driving it.   I know someone can help me out with the Straight Skinny on the KV1S...

get to positions where alpha is all that matters. And use the amazing mobility to get to spots that are often unavailable to heavies(especially ones with 122mm guns)

Do not use the DERP 122. Use the 85, you will do better. It reloads fast and does great dmg for its tier. The 122 is useable if you use all HEAT and you no what you are doing, but 85 is fine.

Do not use the DERP 122. Use the 85, you will do better. It reloads fast and does great dmg for its tier. The 122 is useable if you use all HEAT and you no what you are doing, but 85 is fine.

What?

No way jose get the 175 pen 390 alpha 122 ... the shock and awe fear factor of the thing will send pubbies running .... why? it wrecks shit.

It can damn near 1 shot any tier 4 and most tier 5s and 2 shot most 6's

even up against 7's its a big punch

you fukn wot m8

also I recomend you drive it to chokepoints and farm damage

watch basically any heavy replays to learn these spots.

Why would you not use the gun that keeps the KV1S at the top of the nerf hitlist?

A tongue-in-cheek response:

Hold W, push left click. The RNG will do the rest.

You're kidding right?

I think he means the short barrel 122mm. Once you get the long 122 use nothing but that.

This.

FFS people need to stop calling the fucking long 122 a derp gun.

I'm also not very sure how to grind this thing, everyone knows how good it is with the long 122, but using the short one looks awfully meh and the grind is not short. Assuming all modules were not researched, so use derp 122 -> 85 and stay with it all the way until getting long 122 ?