(CLOSED)

Hello Fellow Blue Ballers,

Recently me and my girlfriend left our old clan, ARBOK. We left because reasons. 

Here are our current stats (We dropped tags, but there is a cool-down on the sig);

signature.png
signature.png

(Yes, she isn't recently as good at pixel tanks as i am, but please look past this)

Here is a screenshot of our potential in tier 10 battles;

ZT6Gaqr.jpg?2

Our potential in tier 8 premiums;

1aCBi4S.jpg?1

And our potential while seal clubbing;

9I3y3te.jpg?2

vmd9Ygt.jpg?1

We are looking for some top-tier clans to accept us into their warm bosoms.
Preferably a clan where the members can teach us how to play pixel tanks better. (Especially Dead)
Our expectation is to get the next campaign reward tier 10 premium tank.
As well as 2,500 credit signing bonus for both of us. (Or 5,000 to just me)

Please PM DeadDotEd or Me with any invitations that fulfill our requirements.

Thank you for looking past how bad DeadDotEd is.

So lets see if I understand this right ...

You want clans to pay you gold, to basically get 53-54% WR solo random players with a bit of fine tuned rating thrown in the mix?

Ofc I could be totally wrong here

I'd recommend ARMED. They give signing bonuses from what I hear. Doubt you'll get anything else from them, but if you want everything else then you won't get the signing bonus. So take your pick.

Recently me and my girlfriend left our old clan, ARBOK. We left because reasons. 

Now i'm curious to what these "reasons" were.

All I'm reading from this is: "Me and my girlfriend are going to cause a shitload of drama in your clan due to how high-maintenance we both are. To further prove my point, here are my expectations. Oh yeah, and in addition to the campaign tank, I expect to get paid to join your clan."

You probably shouldn't have left KOBRAAAAA-LALALALALALALA!!

To clarify, I meant Silver Credit but did not think that would be misunderstood. That is on me.

To be fair to ARBOK, I left due a large difference in skill level and game mechanics knowledge amongst the average clan member and myself. Someone thought that camo net and camo paint were the same...

DeadDotEd followed me because, i don't even know.

To clarify, I meant Silver Credit but did not think that would be misunderstood. That is on me.

On NA server clan treasury now contains silver instead of gold? Finally I understand why Garbad is doing tank reviews for gold donations ... .

Another thing that I'm curious about: You only have 45 clan wars battles under your belt. You've been in the clan almost 6 months now. Even if ALL your clan wars battles came from this clan alone, that's still at best 7 CW attendances per month on average.

Most clans who are active in clan wars require a minimum of 3-4 days attendance per WEEK, not MONTH.

In comparison, almost every officer in ARBOK has over 300 CW battles. What's the deal here? I'd expect them to run you consistently based on your stats, especially after the amount of Selling Yourself you're doing.

Top CW Clans don't care how good of a pubstar you are if you ONLY do pubby games and 0 CW battles.

You may want to become more active in CW in a clan before trying to jump in bed with clans like -G- or OTTER.

In comparison, almost every officer in ARBOK has over 300 CW battles. What's the deal here? I'd expect them to run you consistently based on your stats, especially after the amount of Selling Yourself you're doing.

Not to sound like a dick to ARBOK, since i joined them when i was green, and they were my 1st clan wars participating clan. 

But there was a comment from a senior officer about why a "bad" player was picked over a "good" player (Off of stats) and the response was, "it was up to the caller to pick who they wanted, for whatever reason they wanted"

AGAIN, I am not bad-mouthing ARBOK, I had a great time and Fatman was a great clan commander.

I'm pretty sure the point most people are making here is you don't have any experience to join a clan comparable to what you want. 

You sold yourself pretty well in every OP tank there was in those Tiers. 183 doing 10k damage? This isn't showing me how great you are at Tier 10 pubbing, it is however showing me how the RNG gods shined on you for one game. Then the Kv-5 and a hellcat. -_-

This doesn't look promising. Maybe you should drop pictures of recent games with dates attached in tanks that are used in CW's. Maybe posting what T10's you own, crews, other clans you may have been in... top tier clans don't have time to teach players how to play.

BTW. Telling a clan what you expect is a sure way to get passed over. No one likes to be told what to do. I suggest you flip that and show the clan you want what it can expect from YOU not the other way around. If Nem saw this he would laugh in your face about wanting that T10 tank.

Good Luck.

But there was a comment from a senior officer about why a "bad" player was picked over a "good" player (Off of stats) and the response was, "it was up to the caller to pick who they wanted, for whatever reason they wanted"

That's not going to change with any respectable clan. All the clans I've been in have let the battle caller choose who they want. You are a dime a dozen player in the eyes of the clans you want to join. They could easily accept someone else with your stats who is a little more humble and isn't demanding signing bonuses or a free tank.

Hello Fellow Blue Ballers,

Here are our current stats (We dropped tags, but there is a cool-down on the sig);

signature.png
signature.png

(Yes, she isn't recently as good at pixel tanks as i am, but please look past this)

Here is a screenshot of our potential in tier 10 battles;

ZT6Gaqr.jpg?2

Our potential in tier 8 premiums;

1aCBi4S.jpg?1

And our potential while seal clubbing;

9I3y3te.jpg?2

vmd9Ygt.jpg?1

We are looking for some top-tier clans to accept us into their warm bosoms.
Preferably a clan where the members can teach us how to play pixel tanks better. (Especially Dead)

Please PM DeadDotEd or Me with any invitations that fulfill our requirements.

Thank you for looking past how bad DeadDotEd is.

Greetings pubbie!

Let me break this down for you:

- Each one of these screenshots shows... lets be honest... nothing special.

- Each one of these screenshots shows your platoonmate having a complete shitter of a game, (real good choices there bro!).

- Top tier clans expect you to know how to play, they are not training organisations.

- You have to actually play CW to get the reward tank....

- 2500 credits? uhhhh wat?

- You do not get signing bonuses, top tier clans do not come to you... you go to them. There is no shortage of possible recruits.

I'm trying to decide if this is troll or what.