Kuroialty

9.1 Gun Barrel Kill Marks

This is why I keep my damage low, I'm afraid the stripes will make my rod look smaller.

I guess we are about to get some official epeen measuring tape. Better get ready to be measured

db1cFnq.gif

with 95% being the top tier for kill marks erry purple and most blues are going to have them on most tonks

inb4 pubbies use the fact "i have a kil mark an u dont" to make people do dumb shit in the same way that they use mastery badges

I guess we are about to get some official epeen measuring tape. Better get ready to be measured

db1cFnq.gif

The list is long, but distinguished.

Yeah, well so is my Johnson.

with 95% being the top tier for kill marks erry purple and most blues are going to have them on most tonks

inb4 pubbies use the fact "i have a kil mark an u dont" to make people do dumb shit in the same way that they use mastery badges

i then say, i have almost 200 ace badges, and you? :P

I reaaaaaally doubt anyone would play any different even if they add this to the game. Some people will cry like babies in battle because they suck, others will complain like crazy because they think everyone else sucks... how is that any different from what we have right now?

It's not like people can come to an agreement about what to do in random battles anyways.

Didnt say anyone would play differently. Nothing will change, its just another source of entertainment when someone sperges out.

LOL

I'd say "look at my gun...

iZavl35.gif

...now shut up"

Didnt say anyone would play differently. Nothing will change, its just another source of entertainment when someone sperges out.

Besides, every knows distance driven and trees knocked down are the most important stats.

And of course, the distance driven is an inverse relationship to skill.

Any monkey can drive all over the map, but it takes a real pro with infinite patience to not move more than a few meters from cap all game.

And of course, the distance driven is an inverse relationship to skill.

Any monkey can drive all over the map, but it takes a real pro with infinite patience to not move more than a few meters from cap all game.

You are just a stat padder, I've seen you drive in circles around the flag to get a higher distance driven >:(

That might actually be somewhat useful you know. Anybody with 3 marks is gonna be dependable at least. It's not a bad feature, i'ts like some sort of XVM for non-XVM users. I think it's nice.

Also, e-peen measurement FTW. Get those rings 'round my rods, c'mon. I like long ringed rods.

I hope that those people playing on calculators can still see these.

On a serious note: I wonder if you can loose the rings, unlike mastery badges which you forever have. It's not hard to have 1 fluke game and do lots of damage, to forever have the markings when you aren't necessarily performing on the level required to obtain such markings.  (I have mastery badges that I'm sure I would struggle to get again)

That way, there will be a lot of people with said markings on their tank from "That 1 awesome game on Malinovka"

Oh, that's cool. It'll be like a mini-XVM for people that hate XVM. In other words, I like it. Can't see the images, but if it's something easily visible in the heat of battle it could wind up being somewhat useful.

Still, would prefer XVM to have 60d stats accessible.