Sign in to follow this  
Antiledo

1.4 Patch Notes Up

I am just hoping that the MM 2.0 has something more to offer than our present mess...

It should balance the tier and composition of planes in the MM, but flights still throw the balancing mechanism off with regards to skill.

I'm assuming it still includes the new, awful lead indicator?

I don't see anything in the change logs about WG fixing that, so I'm assuming that it's still in.

I have a question regarding these patch notes. I have a P-51D without the top engine, the V-1650-9, engine unlocked. I understand I will keep the -7 regardless but is there any compensation, ie free experience, for researching the -9 engine other than the credits if you have it mounted?

• The engine "V-1650-9" removed from the list of available modules for P-51D Mustang. Players who had P-51D Mustang purchased and with "V-1650-9" mounted will get the corresponding configuration with the "V-1650-7" engine
    • Please note that the "V-1650-9" engine will be removed, but you will get compensated its cost (150,000 Credits)