FlorbFnarb

Your War Thunder username

BTW, whoever registered my name there, ArrogantWorms in WT is not me.

I'm actually a bit surprised that some butthurt deep red from the main forums didn't go and register all the usernames from anybody with a high post count on the main forums and here just out of spite.

I was half expecting I'd have to register as NoSeriouslyGuysImTheRealFlorbHonestInjun or something.

Master list created in the OP.  Please check your username as listed to make sure I got it right, including capitalization, which apparently matters in WT usernames. I believe we have both our OOPMan as well as some other person named "oopman" coming up when I do a search in WT, so check capitalization and let me know if anything needs correcting.

I've been messing with planes to much. I can break out the reserve tanks for some RB/SB fun if anyone wants to pwn with me. I am looking at going full time RU for SU-122 awesome.

Mine is MntRunner, just like my WOT name. So far I only play at odd hours and not very much, but I'd be interested in playing with someone else if you happen to catch me in game.