FlorbFnarb

Your War Thunder username

RIPepperoni is mine, and I need some help with the game

Just spaz hard, you'll be fine.

LostCosmonaut, just downloaded the game. Somehow pubbies are even worse at WT tanks than WoT. It is a mystery.

This is most true. It's also amplified by some of the really dumb shit in the game. Yesterday about a second after spawning my M3 got stuck to the side of an M4. He basically dragged me into a tree which damaged my transmission. Completely fucking retarded. Also, the tow rope system being assigned a weapon slot is pretty dumb. I tried to use it an ended up derping a friendly with my KV-2. The penalties for TKing are laughable though. -2500 Silver, such a punishment!

This is most true. It's also amplified by some of the really dumb shit in the game. Yesterday about a second after spawning my M3 got stuck to the side of an M4. He basically dragged me into a tree which damaged my transmission. Completely fucking retarded. Also, the tow rope system being assigned a weapon slot is pretty dumb. I tried to use it an ended up derping a friendly with my KV-2. The penalties for TKing are laughable though. -2500 Silver, such a punishment!

TK is just silly in WT.

I mean I'm pretty sure I could gun down my whole team and not get banned. TKing is just as common as killing the enemy. :/

mine is the same.

yesterday a su-152 crashed into the back of my kb-1 and my driver died >.>