Intumesce

OCD's Uturb Videos

Nicely done. I like the combination of mods you have strung together.

Can you provide a run down of the mods you have in use?

Specifically what is the map mod, cross hairs and damage panel (received mods you use).

I have various versions in various modes of working :-)

Time to refresh and get something new going

Thanks

Nicely done. I like the combination of mods you have strung together.

Can you provide a run down of the mods you have in use?

Specifically what is the map mod, cross hairs and damage panel (received mods you use).

I have various versions in various modes of working :-)

Time to refresh and get something new going

Thanks

The minimap mod is part of my XVM config

The crosshair mod is CircleCross

The Damage Receiver mod is this (file is configured for 8.11, just change that to 0.9.0)

... wonder if that "guy" was a bot, after seeing the "28 bot video" its not impossible

who should be bot?

ppl like the E100 are extremly common (turning hull and turret in different directions like a baws), and since they often also rage in some language i cant understand i guess they are not bots :P

the HE derping T30 is also a ``normal`` player i guess (hes HE did win him the game here though :P)

ppl like the E100 are extremly common (turning hull and turret in different directions like a baws), and since they often also rage in some language i cant understand i guess they are not bots :P

Possible he was bad, but looked more like lag to me.  He fired when his gun was nowhere near his intended target.  Reticule was probably dead on target on his screen, and he had no idea the server had him aimed elsewhere.

Possible he was bad, but looked more like lag to me.  He fired when his gun was nowhere near his intended target.  Reticule was probably dead on target on his screen, and he had no idea the server had him aimed elsewhere.

yeah, thats also possible

im wondering how much ppl have suchs bad computers and inet, they can hardly play at all, i mean:

- Storm states that many players (more than a half) of WoT have 1 or 2 core processors, several dozens of percent of WoT players have a singlecore processor

http://ftr.wot-news.com/2013/10/06/6-10-2013/

Doesn't even require a bad computer.  Can't find them right now, but I have a few great shots of things like this happening to me.  Shot coming out of my barrel at a 45 degree angle or worse.  With a bit of latency, it's not at all uncommon to see your turret turn one way, while your reticule turns the other.  Especially if you're changing your aiming direction by 180 degrees or so.  

Edit:  Found one:

Capture_zps7c0eff9e.jpg

The minimap mod is part of my XVM config

The crosshair mod is CircleCross

The Damage Receiver mod is this (file is configured for 8.11, just change that to 0.9.0)

Thanks for your reply, appreciate it.  Also enjoyed some of the articles you have written for RBS along with those E50m replays.

Keep up the great work.

Given the time you have spent playing mediums I have a question for you.  Currently starting the Leopard PTA grind. I have had a surprising amount of success with it, despite its fragile nature and all stock.  Top Gun and Master with 5k dmg in one game which surprised even myself.  Do I immediately upgrade to the Top gun or do I go for the turret which improves the gun handling of the Leopard PTA with Accuracy and ROF buff.  The 105mm seems to take a very big DPM hit though I love the alpha.  I would have thought its a no brainer but the rof / DPM with top turret and 90mm is quite interesting given the unexpected success I have had on the PTA...  Maybe its just a fluke, momentary spike in success of the 90mm...

Thoughts  ?

OK I will do that. Maybe just an outlier with those high dmg games I had with the 90mm.  Will go straight for that 105mm, and then maybe the turret next to get vision and better gun control rof, After that move to engine -> Tracks > Radio.

Its the 1st tank I have not free xp'd in a while as I am trying to reign in my Wargaming Palace Donation Gold Purchasing to more sober levels.  Doesnt feel too bad even stock!!!

To Be honest I would never even have considered this line given its fragility, till I met some crazy dude called Barks_internally

I have to contradict you Onee.

Turret is fundamental for Leo PTA. Top gun on stock turret has 4 RPM, 0.39 dispersion, 2.9s aimtime. It's a goddamn shit.

Also, with the top turret the gun from the Indien gets 10 RPM, 0,32 disperions and 2.3s aimtime, which is not too bad considering it has a very high base pen and a more than decent APCR round.