Intumesce

OCD's Uturb Videos

If that is what EU is like I need to make an alt account there.  Not only do they yolo fail you, but they don't even turn around and let you shoot them in the ass as they continue trundling along.

So what I'm saying is, they all play like me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4XNk5Enyqs

Today beans were made

Only keeping this vid up a few more hours before I remove it, I might get a huge copyright strike kick in the benis if I don't

Removed so my benis remains secure

I keep giving soviet mediums a chance, time and time again

I expect nothing and I'm still let down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH8rBKz3IIE

お姉ちゃん‼︎ 生きてたよね...よかった...(泣)

For most of the video, it looks as though your side was open, was wondering why they kept throwing credits at your turret.

Or was it?

My side was totally exposed, which is how I died, as the E 75 finally saw "huh, maybe I should shoot that guy" and finished me off

I could have won were it not for him

Strangely even though I hate that map I have a lot of great last stands on it, like the OP video I posted

I liked the part where you got hit by arty. A bit disappointed by the end, expected to see - Sold: '113' successfully sold.

Tho, that's a surprise in and of itself.

I was gonna go on the test server and sell it but I couldn't muster the effort to do so

I was gonna go on the test server and sell it but I couldn't muster the effort to do so

Come to test server. It's fun to tk arty all day long, the other day got like 20+ tks and it's fun in general.

Doesn't sound that fun, I can already do that on the live server and with how my stats are tanking at the moment it wouldn't make much of a difference if I sat in the base and aimed my barrel at arty all day